Chapter One

"Zayn Malik" He resumed on, twirling his wrist as he explained. I sat patiently, steady as a rock - though on the inside I was bursting with excitement. "He's and international popstar, in the band One... direction." he turned on his heels facing me, his long white beard was combed and his hair was in neat ringlets that fell just above his eyes, oh and his eyes. They were as golden as the rays of sun beaming through the only window in the room. He was God like, possibly because he was God. "You know of them I presume?" He asked his golden eyes averting their attention on my petite figure that sat amongst the only pedestal in his 'office' if you could call it that.

I nodded fiercely, stopping half nod to steady my nerves and look up meeting God's own eyes with mine. Of course I've heard of One Direction we may be in heaven but we still stay 'hip' with all the new kinds of music and all. "Oh of course lord." I said with a reassuring smile. He skeptically scanned over my body, that was covered with a white thin dress that cascaded down to ankle length. Only to be held up by the tightened straps that lined my back. He sternly nodded before setting down the papers with all the information on it.

"Tomorrow" He mumbled most likely to himself, but I over heard. I took a stand, and moved closer.

"Tomorrow?!? Why must one go so early?" I questioned him, practically doubting my angel skills. He looked up from his desk and pursed his usually plush lips into a fine line. His forehead creased in a frown, a gulped loudly and stepped back, "Tomorrow sounds wonderful." I weakly smiled, taking a seat back on the pedestal as my knees gave up on me. I played with the fish tail braid that was pushed onto one shoulder, it had little white roses pushed into the top.

"Get packing Juliet." He orders, losing most of the kindness that mounted his voice before. I nodded getting back up and making my way towards the door, I gripped the gold handle, twisting it and opening it a jar, "Oh and Juliet..." God called after me I turned back a little my hair blocking most of my view, only through strands could I make out the figure. "There's only one rule; Don't fall in love." The last words weren't as light as the other words, they had an edge to them. I gritted my teeth and nodded, that would not be hard.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

"You can't leave tomorrow" My friend Abigail whined sitting at the edge of my bed as I threw all of my clothing into the maroon coloured luggage that sat on the floor of my dorm, clothes draped out some not even hitting the target.

I shrugged and threw a frilly shirt over my shoulder, "Gods order." I muttered I turned on my heels once I emptied out my closet and starred down at the mess i made only patches of my white carpet shinning through. I sighed kneeling down and packing away all the ones that missed. "It's good, the sooner I go... The sooner I come back.." I stopped as I stood up stretching out my back and looking down at Abigail. "The sooner I get my wings." I smiled proudly to myself, among my friends I'd be the only one that had an assignment. I'm grateful I got this opportunity, but I'm doubtful of my skills.

"You think you'll do good?" She asked swinging her legs her toes just skimming the floor. I shrugged looking over at the clock. I really couldn't be so sure, all could go wrong while I'm there with him.

"Hard to say." I replied bluntly turning back to my work, kneeling back down and zipping up my luggage. I pulled it up onto the chair and took a seat by Abigail, her arms instantly moving to wrap around my upper arm and pull me into a tight hug. I patted her hand. "I'll be back." I reassured the younger girl. She sighed letting go a bit, her fingers still laced between each other.

" Shoot!" Abigail cursed standing up leaving me dumbfounded on the bed. She straightened out her dress and gave an apologetic smile, "I gotta run!" She announced before I could sputter a word she was off in a puff of smoke.

I bit my inner cheek and sighed, "And then there was one." I grumbled, dismayed by being alone on my last night here. I laid back into my bed, my head getting engulfed by the feather pillow. I starred up at the television that laid above my head, it was our passage way.

The way we saw people, how we examined their being, how we watched their every move. Every angel was granted this, every angel could look down on someone. I grabbed the controller and flicked it on. It flickered onto the last person I looked down upon, my brother. I frowned my chest clenching as I watched him sleep peacefully. I missed him so. I changed to the next person, the pain subsiding as my eyes watched a mysterious fellow sit on a leather couch along with four other people. His hair was shaggy and hung down just above his chocolate brown eyes. I smiled to myself, realizing instantly who I was watching.

It was Zayn, the boy I was soon to guard.

I couldn't help but get a little un easy, nervous was the correct word to describe me at the moment. I watched as his smirk crossed his face, the Irish one cracking a joke. I was nervousness that as soon as I announced that I was his guardian angel he'll just reject me.

I sighed a little flicking off the tv, that was going to have to wait for tomorrow. I turned on my side kicking off my flats and closing my eyes. I quickly tugged out the tie that held together my hair, it flowing down freely behind me as I drifted into a dream; a dream filled with the one and only Zayn Malik.

Author Note;

Yo yo yoey. Alright so I did this on my iPad so I can't make bold text and/or italic so it's plain this chapter.

Anyways I hope ya'll like it, I hope it's unlike anything ya'll have read before.

Of ya'll like it vote comment or fan. No biggie if ya don't like it :)

Anyways I enjoyed writing this so I hope ya'll enjoy reading. Wanna make this big just because its very unique. :3 okay thanks lovies

-Q