I checked once again how do I look in beautiful pink dress they sewed for me and all the jewelry and I never felt so beautiful but still so not worthy of prince who will one day become leader of the whole world and everyone. I took once again deep breath and entered the chambers not looking still at the prince until the moment comes, only thing I saw was a silhouette of beautiful man who's face I still couldn't see. I bowed in front of him and went down on my knees when I kissed his kaftan waiting for his reaction.

His hand quickly met my chin and I stood up back again until his hand raised up my chin for our eyes to meet finally. And when I saw him, I saw a man which I could only dream of for my whole life so beautiful man I have never seen in my life.

"What kind of beauty this is?" He touched a part of my curly blonde hair and he played with it before looking at my eyes once again.

"My beauty is nothing compared to yours, in my life I have never seen the eyes so blue and so beautiful," my gaze couldn't move away from his blue eyes which seemed so deep like the ocean.

He didn't say even a word before he took me closer to himself and first our nose met which gave me the feeling like I am trembling, but in totally special way in front of someone I have barely known but made me feel like butterflies in my stomach are going crazy around him. I couldn't resist and I placed my hand on his cheeks before I kissed him taking the first step even if in front of me was man who is superior to me.

"I didn't expect this from you," he said in very sensual voice.

"I couldn't resist and I think I won't be still able to resist on you sehzadem," I said before kissing his lips sensually once again.

Manisa, 24th February 1512

"Suleiman, I have one request from you," I said as I spent Saturday in his chambers as I usually used to. On very other days he had lot of duties to do as a prince and heir to the throne, some days his mother would send him another concubines which I was really jealous of but all of those women were for one night and I was here for Suleiman always.

"What is it my Sofia?" He asked as he had me in his hug while we were sitting in his chambers. Even if we were always together for a last month and half I still felt the same feeling of being in love and trembling as when I saw him for the first time.

"I want to become Muslim. I want to see what you see, and I want to believe in what you believe," I said and his smile widened from ear to ear on happiness of my decision. I repeated the words after him.

"Your name now will be Safiye," he repeated to me.

"You didn't change it a lot from my original name," I said.

"Because I love you the way you are and I never want you to change because of anything. I want you still to be wise, like your name Sofia said to you, but also to be pure, sincere friend and wise as your new name Safiye says," he kissed my forehead before taking me in a hug.

Manisa, 13th March 1512

"Ibrahim Aga, I want to see prince Suleiman," I happily came in front of Suleiman's chambers even though I knew today wasn't the day I should meet him, but I had so beautiful news which couldn't wait for him to find out.

"Prince Suleiman is with another woman, you can come back later," Ibrahim said not being happy to see me here interrupting Suleiman's night with other.