"Assholes!" Y/N said as she slammed her fists against the glass, it didn't even seem to register the impact, whatever it was made of had obviously been designed to hold someone stronger than her.

"Ah you're awake" Tony stepped out from behind one of the machines he had been monitoring and approached the cell.

Y/N glared at him her eyes glowing with fury as he came to stand on the other side of the  glass. She wondered who else was down here with them, beyond the cell and the immediate area around it, the room was dimly lit which made it difficult to make out anyone else who might be watching.

"Look Y/N I'm as unhappy as you are about this situation but it doesn't seem like you gave the others much choice. You kept some pretty big secrets kid and we need to make sure that you aren't a ticking time bomb since your powers seem to be pretty all over the place" Tony explained as he looked at Y/N.

"Unhappy? You think I'm unhappy?!" Y/N yelled at him as her fist connected with the glass again, "Someone has taken my little brother and threatened my mum and rather than being there, you have me locked in this damn box! I am beyond unhappy tony, I am pissed off!"

Tony instinctively stepped back from the cell, even though he knew it was designed to hold the likes of the Hulk and Asgardian gods, Y/N's powers were an unknown currently which meant he didn't know if the cell would hold her.

"We're looking into it Y/N and I have personally sent Sam and Bucky to collect your mum and take her somewhere safe until we get to the bottom of what is going on" Tony told her as he paced the outside the cell.

"You can't keep me locked up in here like some kind of animal. I'm a federal agent, you are holding a federal agent hostage you realise that don't you?!" Y/N was furious, how could they think that this was okay?

The sound of a door opening and footsteps, had Tony pause for a moment before replying to Y/N. He looked over his shoulder and saw that it was Wanda who had come down there. Tony gave her a look, a warning that Y/N was not in a co-operative mood, which he doubted would be a surprise to Wanda.

"Stephen is on his way, he said that Wong will be with him as well" Wanda told Tony as she stepped into view of the cell.

"Alright well hopefully they'll be able to give us some answers, because myself and Bruce can only decipher so much from the scans we've done" Tony nodded, "I'll give you both a moment.

With that Tony turned and headed to go back up to the main section of the compound and find out how the rest of the team were doing.

Y/N honestly felt like she was in some kind of nightmare, they were treating her like she was the bad guy when there were people out there looking to hurt her family. She knew her powers were unpredictable, but she wouldn't ever hurt anyone, she had only lashed out earlier because her emotions had gotten the better of her.

"Y/N I'm sorry about this, I really am" Wanda said as she stepped closer.

"Go to hell Wanda" Y/N snapped at her, power flaring around her hands as she paced the cell.

"I think we were drawn to one another because of the mind stone, it's what unlocked the power in the both of us" Wanda told her, "Y/N do you understand that what's inside of you, it's magic, but it's different from mine that much I can tell. Stephen Strange is on his way here to see if the magic you have is the same as his and Wong's."

"I don't care Wanda! I don't care about my stupid powers or whatever magic it is you say I have. All I care about is finding my brother, which I can't do when you are keeping me in the damn thing! So let me out!" Y/N shouted at her, a blast of her magic escaped from her hands, slamming into the glass.

Wanda looked sadly at Y/N, she hated that this choice was hurting her.

"Y/N I'm trying to protect you, whoever took your brother could be looking to take you as well. If you go off on your own then you could be in a lot of danger and I can't...  I can't let anything happen to you" Wanda said as she watched Y/N start pacing again.

"Why?! Why would you care if something happened to me?!" Y/N asked as she stopped and met Wanda's gaze.

"Because I... Lov-" Before Wanda could finish her sentence a loud commotion flooded into the basement of the compound.

"Sharon! What are you doing?!" Steve said as he tried to get ahead of Sharon and the team of CIA and FBI agents that flanked her.

"You have a federal agent imprisoned here, which is breaking so many codes I am not even going to bother listing them Steve. What the hell were you all thinking?" Sharon replied sharply as she nodded for the other agents to spread out around the room.

"It's not like that Sharon" Steve argued as he stepped in front of her.

"So Y/N isn't currently locked in a cell that you had made to contain enhanced persons in?" Sharon asked with an arched brow before she brushed past him.

Tony, Bruce, Natasha and Clint came rushing in having been alerted by FRIDAY about the situation. They all looked to Steve who gave them an exasperated look, there was no way for them to stop what was happening.

"Sharon" Y/N came up to the glass, relief flooding through her that someone who was sane was finally there.

"Hey, we're going to get you out of there" Sharon said reassuringly as she pressed her hand against the glass where Y/N's was, "I don't care who does it but one of you needs to unlock this right now."

Tony sighed and moved to the control panel and entered the required codes, the door of the side of the cell slid open, allowing Y/N to step out. She rushed over to Sharon, immediately hugging her.

"Get me out of here, please" Y/N begged Sharon, holding onto her tightly.

"Come on, I've got you" Sharon said softly as she kept an arm around Y/N and began to lead her away.

Wanda watched, her heart feeling like it was being torn from her chest as Sharon held onto Y/N. Nat and Maria were suppose to have been working on stalling the FBI or CIA getting involved, she didn't understand how Sharon could have figured out so quickly what was going on. It didn't make sense.

The others stepped back as Sharon and Y/N walked past, the team Sharon had brought with her began to filter out behind them, ensuring that the Avengers weren't able to intervene. Sharon led Y/N through the compound and out to where the convoy of cars had been parked.

"We're in this one" Sharon said, gently guiding Y/N into the back of one of the SUV's before getting in as well.

Y/N slumped into the seat, she was exhausted.

"Thank you for coming to get me Sharon" Y/N said as the car started moving.

"Sorry about this Y/N, nothing personal" The voice that replied didn't belong to Sharon and the person who just seconds ago had looked just like Sharon now appeared to be someone completely different.

Before Y/N had a chance to process what was going on, the other woman who had been impersonating Sharon moved with inhuman quickness and plunged a needle into Y/N's neck. The liquid it contained worked almost instantly as it flowed into Y/N's veins, rendering her paralyzed.

"Yeah it's me, tell Strucker the mission was a success. Like taking candy from a baby. None of them suspected anything" The woman spoke into her comms piece, as she watched Y/N.