𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄.

Start from the beginning

"That's the one, grand baby!"

"So pretty, cuddy!" Kiki gushed her hands over her cheeks as she watched her, using Demire's hands to make cute little gestures. "Doesn't your GG look so cute?"

"I'm...I'm speechless, sister. You look so beautiful girl," Laila said breathlessly, shaking her head. Yuri, turned around all at once to face the mirror, maybe it was the hormones but the sight made her emotional. She looked gorgeous. The dress was perfect, the fit, the low V, the train, the sparkles, the pure white, the mesh. It was everything she wanted plus more, and the fact Dayvon didn't press her about a budget made her all the more happy. The dress would've probably been her most expensive purchase, she wasn't too big on expensive purchases for the wedding. It would be a cool little destination wedding in Jamaica, the first trip they ever went on together, close friends and family, and the reception taking place further down on the beach.

As scared as she was for marriage and motherhood, she knew she was ready. And she was actually excited.

"Hey ma," Dayvon met Yuri at the door as she slowly walked in the house, purse on her arm. Gently kissing her lips she looked at him weirdly as he wore her apron a spoon in hand as he bent down to kiss her stomach. "Hey baby."

"Why you got my apron on?" Yuri asked skeptically placing her keys and purse on the hallway table. "And where are my children?"

"Yo pops and Jourie came and got 'em like a hour ago, Grandbabii ass was not fuckin' wimme today!" He revealed. "Soon as yo pops came through the door he had his book bag packed talm bout, I'm goin' witchu' grandpa. Nigga ain't wanna give me a hug or nun."

Yuri laughed kicking off her shoes, "I told you stop playing with my baby so much. Be gettin' on his nerves for real. And why got on my apron like I asked before?"

"Cause I'm cookin' lil girl!" He answered nonchalantly. Yuri gave him a questionable look, her feet carrying her into her kitchen faster than she could process. Dayvon had never cooked for her, ever. Which raised the question, could he even cook?

"Dayvon, you've never made me anything a day in my life—do you even know what you're making? Chicken broth? You stressing me out already!" Yuri looked at the miscellaneous ingredients on the counter as Dayvon stood at the island.

"I know, but since I'm bouta be a husband and shit I prolly should," he responded, "man I know what I'm doin'—don't get to to pissin' me off gang. I'm tryna do sumn' special."

"You special, ugly ass," Yuri responded grabbing his jaw and kissing his lips gently, "you burn my kitchen down and I swear fo god, you burnin' with it."

The meal turned out to be both of their favorite comfort food as children, chicken noodles. Beyond belief, it was actually really good and Dayvon knew how to do a little something. Keyword, little. Somehow he managed to dirty up every pot and pan, but Yuri already had him on dish duty too.

"Both of them are just weird honestly," Yuri replied after dinner, as she and Dayvon laid in their king sized bed. Her fingers tangled in his dreads as he laid his head on top of chest as they watched Impact ATL. "Jayda's weird and Ari was weird! They acting weird towards each other."

"That's why ion wantchu' round them hoes," Dayvon blatantly responded. Yuri has only come in contact with the girls a handful of times usually in passing, but Dayvon had always been adamant about no real contact. "Cause they start actin' weird towards my wife I'm airin' shit out fa real."

"Okayy!" Yuri co-signed. "Don't play wimme." She smiled feeling Dayvon rub her barely pudgy tummy, a laugh coming from her before she could suppress it. "Now you know you don't feel nothing!"

"Whatchu' think it's gon be? I want a girl, Ian gon lie." He mumbled. His fingers gently grazing her stomach.

"I don't know," she shrugged, "I really don't care as long as they healthy."

"Fasho," he responded, before wrapping his arm around her whole body, his hands resting underneath her body. Since they got the news that Yuri was pregnant Dayvon was extremely obsessed with her. He couldn't sleep without physically touching her in some way or form. Whether it was their legs touching, his hand in her bra, his hand on her tummy or him laying directly on her, he didn't sleep. It was the cutest and most comforting thing for Yuri. In more ways than one it gave her the confidence that she was ready for this huge step in being a biological mother nevertheless, and she was extremely excited to meet their bundle of joy.

started this back in June and finishing it in October. chiiii I-

a couple more chapters and Dayvon and Yuri's store ends. they had a good run, my favs actually!

be safe as always ladies, watch your surrounding—especially my ladies in the Stockton, San Francisco area of California! There's a SK roaming she although they claim he's only targeting men, BE CAREFUL and protective your selves. Love you long time ladies!