[Scaramouche x male reader]

Start from the beginning

You blinked at your now empty cup once he gave it back to you, "man, that was my favourite brand of coffee..." You sighed.

Scaramouche snapped his head to you, eyes are bloodshot, "I was literally choking just seconds agos! All you care is about your damned coffee?! Not even gonna ask me if I'm okay?! Not even helping me?!"

"I could just make more..." You said to yourself, not listening to the person besides you.

•° time skip °•

A few hours later you upset Scaramouche once again, and he didn't like it, and just like his mother. He isolated himself in his place called 'his safe and sound room' aka his bedroom.

You stood outside of your roommate's door, knocking the hell on it.

"Babe I'm sorry! Let me in!"

"GO KILL YOURSELF!!"

"Babe I can't kill myself without you saying goodbye to me!"

"WELL FUCKING BYE!!"

"Scarababe come on, even Kazuha is here!"

"Do not bring me in this conversation," Kazuha said, going on his phone like usual.

You dramatically placed a hurtful hand to your forehead, "you wounded me babe! This act of crime is unforgivable!"

"GREAT NEWS!!"

Kazuha pocketed his phone and knock on the door, "dear friend, would you at least spare ten minutes of your time? (Name)'s here to apologize not to be a bother, please?" He said in a sweet tone of voice, almost having effects on Scaramouche.

"NO!!"

Kazuha sighed, "dear me."

You pushed him aside and brought another member, "don't you worry I have more people to try to convince you Scaracutie ~ <3"

"Why am I here to do? Talk him out of this?" Xiao asked.

You nodded.

"Why the fuck did this escalate into this mess?" Venti asked, playing with his little twin braids.

"I called him a active slut–in my defence he called me a lazy dick!" You explain.

Everyone in the hallway suddenly disappeared, except you and Kazuha.

"That should be a compliment, he is active." Kazuha wondered.

You stared at him with wide eyes, you of course meant it as a joke, but... He really is one?! No wonder he's so mean to you.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP KAZUHA, YOU KNOW NOTHING!!"

"But you told me–"

"NO I DID NOT!!"

You were confused asf.

Ace: a little short yeah, sorry if I didn't upload this fanfic in a while :c

But >>>>>

I made an Genshin OC ,, he's not fully finished yet which is kinda sad :(I'm very proud of myself <33

I'm very proud of myself <33

------

▪ My own request lol▪

~ You're welcome ~

((・∀・))

-Ace