10 | The new plan

Start from the beginning

Before Myeong-hwan could even have a victory party when Gwi-nam obeyed him, the said boy pulled him to stand up then suddenly held his hand tight making him grunt.

"Shhh, quiet. They'll hear you." He said, shushing the grunting boy that he used to follow around. Gwi-nam then held his hand tighter, and before Myeong-hwan could even beg for his life, he became the zombie's meal in no second.

The boy with weird haircut then looked at the mirror side of the truck, while staring at his eye, ang having Myeong-hwans scream and wailing as his background music.

"Lee Cheong-san, I'll gouge your eye out." He said, thinking of tormentous ways to get back at the boy who caused him one-eye-less.

"And Gyeon Y/N... I'll find you, and make you remember who I really am."

»»————-  ————-««

"Mom, Dad, Ayel, are you all ok there?" I looked at the camera, then to the sight below the window. The cold breeze of air is making it feel like there's no pandemonium happening in this school. I pointed the camera outside the window to record what's happening.

"Look at all those zombies, you guys should be proud that I'm not one of them." I chuckled before pointing the camera to my face.

"And you guys are also not one of them, right?" A single tear escaped from my eyes but I quickly wiped it with my hands. "Well... I think you guys met in the airport then went to another country without me. That's cool. I hope you did that."

"Let's see each other again... Okay?" With that, I closed the camera and looked outside the window, until I felt someone's presence beside me making me look at them.

"Are you done?" Joon-yeong asked, referring to the camera. I simply nodded and handed it to him which he gladly accepted.

On-jo told us both that they recorded something while we're at the storage room so she gave us the camera in order for us to also say something to our loved ones.

My friend hemmed first before he started recording. "Hello. I'm Oh Joon-yeong, class of '23 at Seoul University Business School."

"And this is my friend, Gyeon Y/N. I've been surviving with her and my other friends since the beginning." He introduced me to the video which made me shocked but I just bowed at it like it's some senior or something.

"I'll meet you soon, upperclassmen. And once I'm there, I want to get a girlfriend." I subtly laughed at his statement, making Joon-yeong look at me confused. Dae-su, on the other hand, went beside us and joined the recording.

"No, you can't."

"What the hell."

I laughed a little harder with their conversation and soon enough, Gyeong-su and Wu-jin joined us.

"What's going on?"

"Joon-yeong wants a girlfriend. What an impossible dream." Dae-su teased our friend more, making him glare at our brother-figure friend.

"Yah, it's free to dream, let our friend be." I added, making the three boys laugh again, and Joon-yeong looked sadly at us.

"Mianhae, mianhae." Dae-su tapped Joon-yeong's shoulder.

"Why do people wants to fall inlove in a middle of an apocalypse?" Wu-jin questioned while his hands were crossed, Joon-yeong then hit him in the shoulder making him grunt.

"I'd like to have a girlfriend even before this freaking apocalypse you idiot!" Our friend with glasses reasoned out, making us laugh harder.

"And what's it with you if they want to fall inlove now, it's the second to the last thing they would want to look forward to." I remarked to Wu-jin but he just rolled his eyes.