zeenunew

Zee and Nunew are co workers they have a series named cutie pie
they are Thailand biggest bl couple right now.

zee: nunew are you alright u look a little pale?

new: I'm alright just feeling a little tired that's all. New smiles at zee.

zee: alright well if u need anything let me know I have to talk to p'off about something real quick.

New: alright I will.

Nat: hi jelly what are u doing after are photo shoot?

New: nothing why?

Nat: wanna hang out after the photo shoot I was gonna ask max but he had an event so he couldn't come.

New: sure I'd love to let me just go tell zee real quick.

Nat: ok. Nat smiles and nods

new: hia I'm gonna hang out with Nat after the shoot so I don't need a ride. Smiles

Zee: ok let me no when u get home so I know ur safe and ok.

New: I will.

Nat and nunew are at a small cafe talking about work and things.

Nat: jelly r u ok u seem a bit tired today?

New: I'm fine I just didn't get enough sleep last  night that's all.

Nat: alright well I think we should both get home it's getting late.

New: ok see u tomorrow.

Later that night zee sees that's nunew still hasn't texted him so he started to get worried so he drove to his house he knocked but no answer.

Zee: Nunew!!! Are r u in there.

Zee panicked and remember he has a spare key to to nunew house they gave each other a spare just in a case.

Zee walks in he didn't hear anyone or anything it was silent he walked in the bedroom and saw new in the bed breathing heavy and sweating he was having a fever.

Zee quickly rushed to nunew with a wet wash rag and some medicine he told nunew to take the medicine but he was to out of it to open his eyes so zee took the medicine put it in nunews mouth took some water and put it in his mouth and pushed his lips against nunews soft pink lips to get the medicine down.

Zee slowly lifted nunews shirt up and took the wet wash wrag and rubbing the wash wrag over his body to reduce the fever.

Zee laid beside nunew and he fell asleep.

2 hours later nunew woke up looking up to see zee with his arms rapped around nunew. Nunew smiled at zee.

Zee: oh ur awake.

Nunew: oh sorry did I wake u?

Zee: no I woke up on my own. So r u feeling better?

Nunew: yea much better...by the way how did u no I was sick and did u take care of me?

Zee: I was worried because u didn't text me so I drove here and walked in and u had a fever so I gave u some medicine and reduced ur fever.

Nunew: thanks hia.

Zee: can I ask u something?

Nunew:sure go ahead. Smiles 😊.

Zee: how do u feel about me? Do u think we can be more than brothers?

Nunew started blushing cause of zees question.

Nunew: i...i like you I had a crush on you since the first day we met but I didn't think u would ever like me back .nunew blushes ☺️.

Zee: I've liked u for a long time. Zee smiles

Zee leans forward nunew and nunew leans toward zee too. they share a kiss and cuddle each other and falls asleep.

                         THE END