"Come on, we need to leave now Madam Bones" as Hedwig appeared on Harrys shoulder.

Numbly nodding Harry held onto her shoulder whilst Hedwig transported them to Emrys castle.

-Oo0oO-

After the reunion between Amelia and Susan back at the castle Amelia had to go straight back to the DMLE to organise the aurors encase of more attacks and then see what could be salvaged from Bones Manor. Because of this Harry decided to leave the time ward down for a few days, at least until the Wizengamot meeting on the 21st July.

It took a couple of hours of both Harry and Hedwig before Susan was calm enough to fall asleep on one of sofas inside the library in front of the fire.

While Harry was relieved at first that Susan had finally fallen asleep he then realised he had a problem several moments later. She'd fallen asleep wrapped around Harry and he couldn't get up without waking her. Harry stayed awake for another before sleep finally took him.

-Oo0oO-

Harry awoke with a strange weight on his chest and something tickling his chin. Looking down he could see a mass of red splotched across his chest. It took him a moment to connect the red to Susan. During the night they must have moved so that instead of Susan resting on Harry's shoulder they had both laid down with Harry's chest as the younger Bones' pillow.

He tried to remain still to avoid waking her, but the sudden intake of breath and Susan's body going rigid told him that she'd just woken up as well and realised their position.

Susan started moving very slowly thinking he was still asleep and could get out of this position will little embarrassment.

Looking up to see emerald green eyes meeting brown eyes before Susan let out an "Eep!" and jumped of the sofa.

Both teens were blushing crimson with the heat coming off their faces in waves.

"Sorry" they both said in unison.

Hedwig was in the corner and made a funny chirping sound that sounded suspiciously like laughter.

After the awkward pause Harry spoke up "Soo.. Breakfast?"

Susan smiled timidly and said "yeah, please."

-Oo0oO-

Over the next several days at Emrys castle Susan began to join Hermione and Harry's study routine. Of course neither Susan nor Hermione were at Harry's level yet but they were on their way to becoming formidable foes on the battlefield.

Madam Bones was shocked at first at the blatant disregard of the Decree for the Reasonable Restriction of Underage Sorcery. However once Harry informed her of the purpose behind the training and the fact that the ministry couldn't track it Amelia somewhat. However as a ministry official she took the approach of 'if I don't see it then it's not a crime.'

On the morning of the 21st July Harry, Amelia and Susan used Hedwig to take them to Longbottom hall to meet with both Neville and Augusta.

"Good morning Neville, Lady Longbottom" Harry said whilst bowing at the waist.

"Good morning Lord Potter" came the official reply from Lady Longbottom whilst Neville and Harry just shook hands.

The Potter, Bones' and Longbottoms decided two weeks ago that the best way to introduce Harry to his rightful seats on the Wizengamot would be to leave it a surprise until the very last minute. To that end Harry had Hewig transport all of them to the Bones' official Wizengamot office.

Each old family had an office on the floor of the Wizengamot that led directly to the opening floor of the Wizengamot.

It was decided earlier that to show that the old alliance was still strong Harry would wait in the Bones' office until he was announced to the Wizengamot.