"Actually, I'm still full," Lisa chuckled before shoving the food into her mouth.

"Try this maple bacon cupcake I baked, Lisayah." Jessica placed the cupcake in front of the Thai's mouth, and the Thai gladly bit into it.

"Wow (gulp) this is extremely (gulp) delicious; I don't think I can go a week without tasting your very delicious meals; can I just marry you and be my wife?" Lisa remarked as she took another bite.

Krystal clenched her fist and gritted her teeth as she stared at Lisa and her unnie, who were both beaming broadly. The Thai can't stop complimenting the older woman, and she begins to despise her unnie.

"I'd love to," Jessica says, "but I'm already married." She added.

"Oh, that's too bad----Why don't you marry Krystal instead?" Hearing her unnie, Krystal choked on her food.

"Yah, are you okay?" Lisa inquired, gently rubbing her back, causing Krystal's body to shiver in a good way.

"I'm fine," Krystal stammered. She then glances at her unnie, who is smirking at her.

"Are you sure?" Lisa questioned her again, but Krystal's eyes shut wide and her heart raced as Lisa's thumb wiped away the leftover soup from the corner of her lips.

Realizing what she did, Lisa cleared her throat and composed herself, "There's an excess soup on the corner of your mouth," she said uncomfortably.

"T-thank you." Krystal awkwardly says and decided to continue to eat her noodles as if nothing had happened, while secretly looking at Lisa, who was also eating uncomfortably.

" Krystal awkwardly says and decided to continue to eat her noodles as if nothing had happened, while secretly looking at Lisa, who was also eating uncomfortably

"What an awkward situation,"  Jessica spoke teasing the two

"What are you doing?" Krystal asked as Lisa followed her into the car and sat in the shotgun seat.

"Sitting." Lisa quickly replied.

"Why?"

"I'm coming with you."

"What? Why? Get out, now!"  Krystal stated harshly and pushed her out to which Lisa obliged but then she sat in the back seat causing Krystal to look at her in disbelief.