THIRTY TWO

In the end, he still lose battling himself to avoid inhaling nicotine again. He can't erase the idea that Jungkook has another man the whole time. Okay, partly his fault, he should have messaged Jungkook the day after their fight but he was just too busy. Of course Jungkook is important for him, but not his priority. Regardless, he is working on their relationship. He was thinking.

But Jungkook needed action. He wants words, he wants assurance.

It's in the tip of his brain, but he refused to acknowledge it in an instant.

He stressfully light the cigarette and inhale the smoke, releasing it and feeling good after. It was somehow a decent night, alone on their house. Dark sky that visibles the small portion of stars, leaves of his plants dancing because of wind. Would be more beautiful if Jungkook was with him.

Seokjin woke up with a big stir on his shoulder. He actually fell asleep on their terrace.

"Why are you sleeping here?"

"Oh, you're home."

"Yes, wanted to surprise actually but why were you sleeping outside? The gate was not even locked Seokjin."

"Sorry."

"I'm not mad, but what if just something happened to you? A thief? Trespassers?"

That would be amazing actually.

"Yeah, did you eat? You coming to school today?"

"Nope, but you can cook me my favorite for breakfast."

Taehyung pulled him up, then pulled him close, handling his waist.

"I missed you."

His lips were hungrily devoured, he just woke up and he felt like he stink but actually Taehyung would never care, he loved everything from Seokjin, from the dirtiest to the cleanest thing about him. Seokjin is just everything and every man would envy him because they don't have him, including boys, and maybe girls. Including the boy his husband needed to have an affair with.

"Tae stop, I need to cook."

Seokjin pushed him a little giving space between them, he could finally breathe. Taehyung just gave him a smile after walking inside with his luggage and he went to the kitchen to prepare some chicken lasagna. He was actually feeling lazy but his husband is asking for it.

After their quicky that Taehyung insisted because he was being missed, he took a bath, clean himself to his decent form and drove alone. Taehyung volunteered to drive him but he refused.

After he parked his car, he walked straight to Jungkook's room. Praying that the boy is there because it's now or never, he thought his husband would be home by next week. Jungkook is actually in his room, he saw Jimin and Hobi signaling him not to come, eyeing him angrily. The rest of the class is too focus on their world that he wasn't recognize by some. He didn't leave the door. Jungkook must felt pressured that finally walk through him. Grabbing his wrist and taking to the the last room but they didn't go inside, they opened another door for another veranda.

"What do you want?"

"Please Jk, let us talk."

"I don't want to talk to you anymore."

Seokjin would cry if it not about his pride, being the oldest and Jungkook seeing him in that state. His words are straight forward, not even an ounce of guilt or doubt.

"Don't do this Jungkook. "

"What did I do now?"

"Can I explain myself?"