Brynlee ignores his hand and just picks up her dress. Exposing her upper thigh which causes the viscount to look and lose his focus."I am convinced that deer prefer the edge of the forest. This is much too open out here."

"Ah. Yes but perhaps you are right but we should carry on. Certainly there'll be other deer on other paths." He carries on while walking away."They do not always keep together. And if there are not, then... Miss Greensburg!"

He tells the other men to keep Brynlee's chaperone with them. While he goes off to find where she ran off to.

After awhile he finally finds her as she is behind another broken tree aiming her gun at something.

"Brynlee!" He says

Brynlee quickly shuts him up,"Shh. Get down!"

"Are you quite serious? You cannot just go off like that with your gun. Your maid is having a terrible time."

"Would you be quiet?"

"It is rather like you, leaving everyone behind."

"Anthony, I left because of you! I did it awhile ago and I did years ago. Because of you! Now shut up before this deer leaves too."

Anthony just sits there shocked by her words.

"You won't be able to kill the deer if you hold your gun like that anyway." He says.

"I know how to hold a gun."

"Evidently not a British one. You have to—" he starts to say before moving behind you to move you how you should be.

"I need no instructions."

"Just hold it..." saying this he moves your arms and gets you in place. His face is close to yours as he talks.

"Anthony—" you get cut off my the sound of Benedict.

"There you two are! You better rejoin us before the rain ends our pursuits." Benedict says.
~~~~~~~~~~~~__________~~~~~~~~~~~~
Brynlee's POV:
Inside Aubrey Hall at night

"How was the hunt, Brynlee?" Edwina asks. "Was Anthony gentleman like? Did he treat you well?"

"Yes. It was lovely. He was lovely. We just got caught up in the... rain." I share. Looking down at my hands.

Edwina giggles as Kate joins in. You and her talk for a bit and you leave their conjoined room going to your own in Aubrey Hall.
End of POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The rain and the thoughts keep her up. It also seems to keep Anthony up also.

Brynlee stares up at her ceiling. But after a few minutes pass, she's goes to the library to hopefully sleep after reading a book. Still in her purple nightgown.

She looks around in the bookshelves for a book to catch her eye. Then the door opens. Revealing Anthony standing in the doorway.

"Anthony." Brynlee says continuing to search.

"I did not mean to startle you. I saw a light and thought I might have left a candle lit."

"No. Only me."

"If your lodgings are not comfortable—" he starts to say but Brynlee cuts him off.