Estelle finally met the man's cold eyes, searching for any proof that he was faking. Her father had left when she only 4 years old, as far as she was aware. That wouldn't explain how Miraz apparently knew of him, he was from England just like her mother and couldn't possibly know of Narnia. Could he? Her head now throbbed with pain, however she couldn't place wether it was because of the wound or because of the hostile thoughts that plagued her mind.
"What are the Narnian's planning?!"
He screamed in her face, his features contorting in pure rage and his dagger pushing slightly deeper onto her neck.
"Wouldn't you like to know?"
He'd had enough, completely misjudging the amount that this girl was going to take, but he was sure that she would break eventually. She was definitely her father's daughter.

He took his blade and slowly sliced it across her ribcage, creating a small, but deep wound that would be sure to get his point across. She cried out an array of stop's, please's and curses of agony as she frantically fought against the hold she was in, kicking and screaming like a child in an attempt to free herself. She felt her composure roll up and out of her skin with each sweat molecule that dropped from her head.

"Now, anything to say?"
"rot. in. hell." was all she could croak out with the questions clogging her brain and pain coursing through her. The men neglectfully dropped her to the ground and all three Telmarines exited her cell, leaving her alone with the sound of her own gasps. It felt like alcohol soaked needles were being thrust into her heart, could her father really be from Narnia?.

As the metal bars rattled closed and her eyes grew used to the dim lighting in her new home, she sat in the farthest corner, with knees pulled up to her chest, breathing through the waves of pain that stung through her ribs. She didn't know how long she'd been there and she didn't want to. The man in the cell next to her went almost unnoticed until his raw voice spoke up.

"You put up a good fight, young one"
The girl jumped out of her skin and rested her hand upon her chest to calm herself.
"I didn't mean to scare you, I suppose you aren't likely to remember me"
With furrowed brows, she scanned his face. His salt and pepper tinted beard was long but unkempt. His face, time-chiselled and sunken. His milky, blood-flecked eyes were drowsy, almost as if he'd given in to the passage of time. His half-moon shaped glasses that failed to conceal his crows feet demonstrated to the girl that he must've been wise, and maybe even read into the early hours of the morning like she once did. His fragile voice spoke to Estelle as if he'd known her in a past life, she found it utterly tragic that he'd ended up like this.

"N-no, im sorry"
"Well that's okay, you were awfully young the last time I saw you" he chuckled, Estelle had a feeling that in any other circumstance, he was quite the jovial man.
"That can't be right, this is my first time in Narnia" She countered, lacking the energy to convey the extent of her confusion and so it ended up sounding more like annoyance.
"You're Estelle Amore, daughter of Orion and Seren Amore, are you not?"

Frustration and anger boiled at the pit of her stomach, threatening to pour out into her words. Why was everybody holding things back from her? She wasn't a child. Everyone just watched as she mentally tried to put the pieces together at every hint thrown her way. The old man, Caspian, Miraz, Trumpkin, they all knew something that she didn't and she'd had enough of being quiet and waiting around for answers.
"How could you know my parents? My father left and my mother is dead! How could you possibly know them?!" Her tone became increasingly loud and strained as she spoke.
"I'm afraid those around you haven't been truthful, dear, but I do understand your stress."
"Please- just tell me who I am" she said with closed eyes and desperation lacing her voice.

For the first time, Estelle wanted to listen, she knew she may not like what she heard, but she needed to know. Otherwise, she may die, unaware of who she really is or why she is here. She knew Peter was wrong, her adventure had to be more than a simple accident.