🐈‍⬛ 𝙣𝙖𝙥 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 - 4

Start from the beginning

"it'll be fine." megumi called out not at all freaked out. "the dog remembers the scent of the entrance."

"oh, my!" yuji went up to the dog and began to pet him. "good boy! have some jerky!" "idiots." y/n sighed.

"you are way too calm!"

"you really are dependable, fushiguro." yuji smiled. "thanks to you, we'll be able to rescue people and save ourselves, too." y/n looked over at megumi for his reaction. "let's keep moving."

they were walking up a bunch of steps. they walked into a big room. yuji spotted three bloody bodies and ran over to them. one of the guy's body was cut in half; he was also missing both his arms.

"atrocious." yuji was the only one close up to the body nobara and megumi stayed a few feet away. "that's.. three people, right?" there was a name tag on the guy's uniform.

okazaki tadashi.

yuji got a flashback to the woman's words from before. "let's take this body back." yuji suddenly blurted out. "huh?"

"it's that woman's son. his face isn't too badly mangled. his mother won't accept it if we tell her he's dead, but we don't have a body."

megumi grabbed yuji's hoodie and yanked him back. "we have to find and verify two more. leave that body behind."

"quit joking around!" yuji yelled back at megumi. "we turned around, and the way we got in here was gone! we won't be able to come back for it later!"

"i didn't say to come back for it! i said to leave it behind! i have no intention of risking my own life to save someone i had no intention of saving in the first place!" yuji grabbed megumi's collar.

"no intention of saving him? what do you mean?!"

"this is a juvenile detention center. jujutsu sorcerers are granted access to all information about the scene beforehand. the okazaki tadashi hit a little girl on her way home from school while driving without a license. it was his second offense of driving without a license. i know you're stuck on saving lots of people and guiding them to proper deaths.

but what are you going to do when someone you saved kills someone else in the future?"

"then why did you bother saving me?!" yuji yelled out. "cut it out!" nobara yelled as she stomped her way closer to them. "christ, what are you two doing?! you're both idiots! think about the time and place if you-"

a black shadowy circle appeared under nobara and she fell into it. "kugisaki?"

'no way! demon dogs should have sensed the curse!' megumi turned his head only to see the head of his white dog slammed against the wall; the rest of the dog's body was ripped apart.

'shit! y/n was on him!'

«────── « ⋅ʚ🍯ɞ⋅ » ──────»

y/n was in a pitch-black room with many different types of curses around him. "y'know we don't have to fight, we could all just leave this room together and go and get something to eat."

all the curses ran at y/n at full speed. "i'll take that as a no." y/n said as he jumped over a curse coming his way.

one of the curses was able to punch y/n causing him "what a pain... i'm going to be all sore tomorrow." not wanting to deal with any more problems y/n ripped through all the curses flesh purple goo oozed out of their wounds.

goo was all over y/n's hands, he looked down at the goo and began to lick at it. "maybe i can just stay here forever." y/n turned back into his cat form and laid stomach first on the ground.

"damn, i have to go look for megumi."

y/n walked around different halls and rooms as he kept calling out megumi's name.

y/n walked into a random room and saw nobara inside of a frog and megumi standing a few steps in front of her. "we're escaping, kugisaki!" y/n heard megumi say.

y/n walked over in front of megumi as a sign to be picked up which megumi obliged to. "are you all right?" y/n answered with a 'yeah.'

"i hate frogs, you know."

"yeah, we'll sorry!" megumi yelled as he took a few steps back.

«────── « ⋅ʚ🍯ɞ⋅ » ──────»

y/n, megumi, and nobara we're now outside megumi's black demon dog let out a howl, nobara had bandages wrapped around her head as he was being carried by ijichi.

"please expand the evacuation area to ten kilometers." ijichi was now in his car with nobara. "what about you and y/n?" the veil started to disappear behind them.

"we'll be waiting here for itadori to return."

"speak for yourself, i think i'll be going as well." y/n was about to jump off of megumi's head only for megumi's hand to lay on top of him stopping him from getting off.

"after i take kugisaki-san to the hospital, i'll return as quickly as possible." megumi disagreed with this. "no, there wouldn't be much point in you staying here. if you want to do something, please ask them to send over a sorcerer grade 1 or higher. not that i imagine any are around." megumi crossed his arms.

"i'll do what i can. later." ijichi rolled up the window and drove off. 'if the worst case happens...' y/n rolled in megumi's hair. "megumi you shouldn't worry so much, just relax, you have me a cute kitten."

'... then it's my responsibility to end him.' megumi completely ignored y/n. "hey! stop ignoring me. it's real rude to ignore someone y'know."

«────── « ⋅ʚ🍯ɞ⋅ » ──────»

juju stroll

"yes, yes, understood." ijichi had sweat running down his cheek as he was on a phone call. he bowed multiple times while on the phone.

"thank you very much." he said while he repeatedly bowed. "yes." all the first years plus y/n we're by ijichi.

"stare..." both nobara and yuji said, megumi had his eyes closed. "what's the matter?" ijichi was no longer on the phone.

"you how while on the phone." ijichi let out a chuckle. "i just get so wrapped up in creating the feeling of "i'm on the phone!" while on a call..."

"i know what you mean." nobara had her arms crossed over her chest. "i've hurt my neck several times dealing with ingrown hairs while depilating. of course, i've hurt my pores, too."

"is that really the same?" megumi finally spoke up. "you're often irritated when you're on the phone, fushiguro."

"that's because of gojo-sensei, not the phone." megumi looked to the side. "you often wander around when you're on the phone, itadori."

"speaking of phones, can you all stay on a call while holding the phone against your shoulder?" ijichi had his phone on his shoulder.

megumi was able to do it.

yuji was also able to do it.

"y/n you should have a try!"

"can i use your phone megumi?" he was hesitant at first but gave in and gave y/n his phone.

y/n was able to do it.

nobara however dropped her phone. it broke on impact.

edited - october 4, 2022

2286 words