🐈‍⬛ 𝙣𝙖𝙥 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 - 4

Start from the beginning

"she's a guardian who was here for a visit. please step away. there's a possibility that someone has spread poisonous gas throughout the center. we cannot share any more details at this time."

the woman's eyes shook with fear. "no..." she dropped to the ground with both her hands over her face as she cried. "why? why is this happening?!"

"fushiguro, y/n, kugisaki. we're gonna save them!" yuji had a determined look on his face. "of course we are." megumi didn't say anything. y/n let out an exaggerated sigh.

"be careful." all of them were finally entering the building. megumi had gotten tired of having y/n on his head so y/n was now on the ground (still in his cat form).

"i'll put up my veil. emerge from darkness, blacker than darkness. purify that which is impure." black goop formed over the building shielding it from the outside.

"it's becoming night!" yuji gawked as he watched the black goop do its work. "it's a veil." megumi looked down at y/n who was by his feet. "you owe me ramen after this."

"there's a residential area nearby, so this barrier conceals us from the outside world."

"that's incredible!"

"ignorant."

megumi began to a sign with both his hands which were used to summon his shikigami. "demon dog!" a white dog appeared and let out a howl. "he'll let us know if the curse gets close."

"oh, i see!" yuji goes up to the dog and begins to pet it. "good boy, good boy! we're counting on you, okay?" the white dog has three dots on its head, two are above the third dot making it look like a triangle and they are in red making them stand out.

the dog ignores yuji and runs up to y/n and gives y/n a big lick. y/n groans as he rubs his paw over his wet cheek. the dog lets out a bark, its tail wagging back and forth as it sits obediently while looking at y/n.

the dog takes y/n into its mouth causing y/n to panic. "wait?!" the dog places y/n onto its back. "you didn't even try to rescue me megumi! why wouldn't you try and rescue a cute kitten like me..."

as they open the door into the building the dog is the first to walk in. "do we really have to come inside the building? why don't we just call it a day and leave." silence. y/n got no response.

"let's go." megumi walked in after his dog along with yuji and nobara.

"wait!" megumi stretches out his arm. "what is this." (i have no idea how to describe the building but i'll try to). two structures were right next to one another they had pipes that connected them to one another. "wh-what's going on in here?"

"i'd rather die than be in here right now..."

"this is a two-story dorm, isn't it?" yuji was looking up at all the different pipes. "c-c-calm down! it's a maisonette." out of all four of them y/n seemed the calmest.

'no, it's not. it's the deployment of an innate domain due to cursed energy. it's my first time seeing one this big.' megumi had a bead of sweat running down his cheek. "where's the door?!" megumi shouted as he turned to look for the door.

"huh? th-the door's gone!" nobara pointed at where the door used to be. "how?! we just came in through here, didn't we?!"

"it just disappeared..." y/n was now slightly freaked out. "what do we do? ah, what do we do about this?" both yuji and nobara began to walk in circles.