22. Chased By The Killer

She flies off the roof and lands on Stu's Yacht. "SID!" She rolls off. "Y/N, WE HAVE GO..." She pauses when she looks at something hanging from the garage. You follow her glance and your eyes go wide. "Holy shit..." Sidney covers her mouth crying and grabs your hand and you both run away. Your heart is racing and your legs are stumbling along with your head spinning with unexplainable questions.

You both run across the yard and over to the gate. You help her break it so you can both escape. You run with her across the street to the news van. "HELP! PLEASE HELP!" You both bang on the window and Kenny opens the van to let you both in. You both look at the camera and see Randy laying on the couch yelling to the movie for Jamie to turn around. You look behind him and see the same masked figure.

"RANDY, BEHIND YOU!" Sidney yelled. "BEHIND YOU!" You and Kenny yell at the same time. Kenny opens the van door and the masked figure slices his neck open. You and Sidney scream and you start making your way out through the back. "Ow, ow, ow!!" Your shoulder is giving you pain while crawling out. She punches the killer as you crawl out the space and she comes next. You both run across the yard again and climb over the gate.

"We have to find Dewey!!" Sidney whimpers. You both run and find his police car. "DEWEY!!" Sidney yelled. "DEWEY, WHERE ARE YOU!?" You yell next. You run with her to the house then the door opens revealing Dewey with a knife in the back. "Sid?
Y/n?" He drops onto the porch. You scream and then the masked figure comes out and grabs the knife. "Go, go, into the car!!" She yells.

You run into the passengers side and Sidney goes into the drivers side. The killer comes to your side, but you quickly lock the door. It runs to Sidney's side and she quickly rolls the window up and locks the door. The killer knocks its knife on the window trying to get Sidney's attention. "Shit!" She looks at him and he shows her the keys. You back away against the door. He then disappears and Sidney looks shocked.

The doors then start to unlock. "Oh, shit!" You said trying to lock it again. The radio speaker then turns on. Sidney takes the speaker and starts talking into it. "Help me, please!! I'm at Stu Machers house on Turner Lane 261! Turn here, please!! He's trying to kill me-" before she could finish, the killer grabs her and starts choking her. You scream and start to kick him and he finally lets her go. "GO, GO! INSIDE THE HOUSE!"

You both get out and start running but you stop to look around and make sure he isn't still here. You continue running and Sidney grabs Dewey's gun. "SIDNEY! Y/N!" You hear Randy. "Stop right there!!" Sidney said pointing the gun at him. You back away into the house and roll up your sleeve to look at your shoulder. It was bleeding everywhere. Much worser than when you went to put peroxide on it.

Stu then shows up. "STAY BACK!!" Sidney yells at them. "This can't be happening right now, this can't be happening right now....!!!" You say about to start crying more. Sidney then comes in and locks the door crying. Stu and Randy are both banging on the door begging for her to let them one of them in.