"Be nice Sal" chided the friendly plump lady "and my name is Helga Hufflepuff young man and I am a master of herbology, potions and the crafting of wands/staffs."

"And we are, as you know, Myrddin Emrys and Morgana Le Fey" stated the eldest lady proudly.

"Wait, weren't you the dark lady of the time and merlin's enemy? Why are you here?" Harry asked confused that two supposed mortal enemies had portraits in the same vault.

At this point Morgana sent a sharp glare towards Merlin who looked very embarrassed all of sudden "Well" Morgana huffed "are you going to tell him or shall I?"

"Ah yes, well you see I may have ever so slightly exaggerated one night in the local tavern when Morgana was a bit angry at me and in jest I may have just slightly compared my lady's wrath to that of a dark lady" Merlin stammered at the beginning and finished in a whisper, looking anywhere but at Morgana who was still seething with fury.

"And from there rumours started and all of a sudden history says that I'm the most feared dark lady ever" Morgana finished still sending Merlin a look of loathing.

"It was only a joke" Myrddin mumbled qiuetly.

"What was that!"

"Nothing dear"

Of course seeing the supposed greatest wizard of all time being glared into submission by his wife set of around of laughter among Salazar and Godric.

Harry being numbed from everything due to meeting 6 of the greatest sorcerers of all time finally broke out of his shock and quickly asked what they are all doing here.

"Well my boy we (here he pointed to Godric, Rowena, Salazar, Helga, Morgana and himslef) are going to train you in our specialised fields of magic"

"How though? I cant exactly come to this vault all the time to train" harry asked whilst looking around the vault in question. I was very sparse with only a few scraps of parchment and a staff right in the middle of the vault.

"Go over to scrolls harry... no not that one, the one on the left... yes that's the one.. Now read it... good now put it back and that should solve all our problems"

The parchment was the written location of Emrys castle as it was under the fidelius charm.

"The Emrys Lordship ring can act as a portkey to all propertiese under that family, it's the same for every family ring." Merlin stated before Harry could ask how to get there. "You can also bring several people with you if you want to train them as well".

"Okay, well I guess I'll see you at Emrys castel after I've finished shopping in Diagon alley and Knockturn alley"

After they'd exchanged their farewells Harry left the vault and made his way to the surface.

-Oo0oO-

As he strolled through the bank and into the alley Harry began to think who he would want to come with him to train. Hermione was a definite yes. He also considered Neville Longbottom and Luna Lovegood. He then thought back to the DA and all members who had great potential. Unfortunetaly there wasn't many. Susan Bones was one of them and being the future Lady Bones would help tremendously in the Wizengamot when he took his 8 seats. Another who showed promise was. Katie Bell was another who showed a lot of promise in DA, often being one of the first to master new spells. The Weasley twins were also remarkable in the amount of effort they put in, often using unorthodox methods to win duels, however he'd have to think about those two as they were close to Ron, Ginny and Molly and I'd hate for them to find out about my plans.

Continuing through the alley Harry decided to get a new wand crafted for him to beat the brother wand effect he had with Voldemort in the graveyard. As Harry entered Knockturn alley he didn't notice two people who began to follow him. One had short pink hair and a heart shaped face and was around 5'7". The older man had grey hair and scards across his face and stood at 6'2".