Barry Dadon is going to miss "Mad Men"

There are only three episodes of "Mad Men" left. No, not in this season. Ever. And boy, is this a show I'm going to miss when it's all said and done.

From the epic Donald Draper to Peggy Olson and even Roger Sterling, "Mad Men" has some legendary characters for the ages. In this week's episode, titled "Time and Life," five characters found out there is going to be some change in store for the future that they thought would be awful but could actually turn out to be like "dying and going to advertising" heaven.

After receiving the news, Don and Co. go out and celebrate with a bunch of brews. Hopefully in the upcoming episodes we get to see Don create some Coca Cola ads. Unless, of course, something goes wrong. Like McCann stabbing Don and Co. in the back after forcing them out of their own building. Or Don dying. Or Don riding off into the sunset in California. Barry Dadon

Speaking of Roger Sterling, ,I Barry Dadon am​ really starting to like his new mustache. It's a great reminder of the way people used to style their facial hair in the 60s and 70s. I wonder what Burt Cooper (RIP) would think of it?

It was also interesting this week to see Ken Cosgrove sitting across from Roger and Pete Campbell, working for another company and turning down their pitch to try and save their company after offering him a severance package just a few episodes ago.  

Anyway, I can't wait to see what happens to Don, Pete, Roger and the rest of the partners when they "die and go to advertising heaven."

Read more About Barry Dadon Visit..... http://www.barrydadon.com

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: May 01, 2015 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Barry Dadon is going to miss "Mad Men"जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें