"You like it"? Jungkook asked in return as tae nods while replies,"I love it".. tae softly said making Jungkook smile in happiness.

 tae softly said making Jungkook smile in happiness

(I'm again saying I'm suck at this thing's 😭)

"I've customized it for you, I wanna give this to you today, So beautiful, my beautiful".. Jungkook said as he nuzzles his face into others neck more as tae softly smile and replied.. "thank you".. .

As tae said but Jungkook shakes his head as no and replies,"Don't thank me love, you deserve everything, I love you".. Jungkook said as the younger nods and pecked the other side of the forehead.

"I love you more".. tae replied but got a pout as his bunny replied making him chuckle,"I love you the most "..

"Come with me ".. Jungkook said as tae again got confused.

Now what..?

"Where again bun"? Tae asked as Jungkook just shrugged off what other saying and went towards the balcony.

Tae looks up the night sky and because of moonlight they both can see each other, tae look at Jungkook who is already looking at him making him shy at other stare.

"The view is so beautiful from here kook".. tae said as Jungkook replied,"my view is more beautiful you know".. tae laughs at other statements and shakes his head as Jungkook pouts .

"What? You don't believe huhh? Do you even look at yourself properly hmm? Goshh oh so gorgeous,god really takes his time making you for me, just for me"... Jungkook said as tae got shy and hit others chest.

"Sh-shut up will you"? Tae shutters with his flushed self as Jungkook held others waist, bringing the younger towards him with a force as tae bump into his chest a little... Tae looked up and saw other intense gazes as shiver runs down his spine.

"Don't ever shut me up baby, when I admire you let me be okay? Goshh fuck! you don't know how much I've been holding myself from devour you, just wanna bit every little corner of your body, aghh I just fucking love you, love everything about you taehyung"... Jungkook said as he hugged the other and there standing a speechless  taehyung who is utterly now surprised and also shock at other statement.

Is he the Jeon Jungkook again?

----------

"Ummmh".. tae moans out as Jungkook starts to bite over his neck while sucking his skin.

"Kook nuhh".. tae put his hand into other mouth just to make others angry who look at tae with desire into his eyes and tae can feel it, Jungkook wants him...

Right now.

"Please baby I'll not go further just- Jungkook got cut by his word when taehyung sush him.

"I know bun I know,I trust you" tae breath out and thats what Jungkook want's to hear..

Jungkook pressed his lips into other who flinched by the sudden force and kiss back.

Tongue playing with each other's, tae grab other hair making a grip into his hand as Jungkook let out a groan.

Jungkook picks up the younger as tae crosses his legs into other waist who starts to walk inside his room, hands resting over his ass, groping them with his palm squeezing a little as tae moans out.

Jungkook breaks the kiss as tae breath out heavily, chest going up and down.

Jungkook places tae on the soft bed as tae closes his eyes when he feels his back on the silk sheet..

He opened his eyes and saw Jungkook opening his shirt button as tae gulps at the sight.

Jungkook threw his shirt and came towards tae who was still laying there looking at others every movement but when Jungkook's hand went towards his chest he spoke out.

"Kook"... Tae said softly as Jungkook sush other..

"Don't worry baby just trust me, hmm"..?

Vote, comment, share

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Hehehe 🐸 🔫 hope y'all like this chapter sorry for keep y'all waiting and thank you for commenting for updates

I do read y'all comments and yk it's encourage me so much to write more..

Just love you all 💜

So here is a surprise for you so the thing is I'm going to upload tomorrow also.. 🎉🥳

So stay tuned!!

And imma give a spoiler next episode is not a smut episode ok..?🌚

So don't go ahead of yourself... And I know your gonna love this soo just trust the process 💗🌚

And trust your cutie A/N

Lobe uwu 🥺💋