"Not this bullshit again!" Dahyun raises..

"It's okay.. you can go" Joohyun's voice echoes which made us all look at her.. she chuckles at our reaction and smiles.. "have fun" she adds..  and walks away..

"Wait.. what?" Seulgi raises..

Joohyun.. what are you doing and what are you thinking ..
..

IRENE'S POV

I can hear footsteps behind me..
It's Sana,Wendy,Yeri,Rosé,Jennie and Nayeon .

"Bitch .. wait up" Jennie's voice echoes behind me..

"Unnie .. what the hell are you doing??! And what the hell are you thinking?" Rosé raises..

We are at the back of the idiots house .. I take a seat one of the chairs.. infront of the pool.

"We owe them Rosé and if that's what they want .. let's give that to them" I say.. 

They all are seated..

"Jennie what do you think?" I continue ..

"Uh.. I agree.. the real question is - why wouldn't you let them go?" Jennie voices out..

Jennie is smart..

Why wouldn't we?

"Because we jealous bitches" Nayeon raises.. Jeongyeon is part of the idiots now.. she will be joining them on vacation.

"Yeah .. and there are so many thirsty human beings after my fucking CHICKEN!!!" Rosé raises.. getting us to laugh.. because LANGUAGE???

"They deserve a vacation.. don't they?? They have been practicing nonstop for that talent show and they have been spending time with us .. everyday.. which means they haven't had time to themselves" I raise..

Silence..

"We are their girlfriend's.. why do they need time for themselves" Rosé's clingy ass raises..  getting us to laugh once again..

"Rosé.. we love our girlfriend's just as much but just think about it.. Jisoo spends all her time with you .. Lisa spends all her time with me and the same goes for you girls with your girlfriend's and they never complain.. because they love being with us .. so - why not give them the vacation they asking for??" I raise..

"Why do they want a vacation?" Wendy Raises..

"Because they deserve it and for fuck sake.. we are everyday together.. I've been thinking that we too need a vacation.. because - seriously when last did we spend time together.. just us girls??" I raise..

"Yeah.. it's been forever" Nayeon raises 

"And .. I guess it's a good idea.. We as in the idiots and I have a tradition where we'd make time for a little vacation getaway and -.. It's been forever since we went on one.. those vacations were always good for us because we ended up bonding and growing stronger as friends .. as a family" Rosé says .. her voice a bit shakey.. the idiots means the world to her.

"but our priorities changed, we got busy and didn't see the other important things needed within our relationship too, even the little things and it's.. - it's not like we don't have the power to change this.. because we do and we can give them their vacation .. They honestly do deserve it and so do we..,we deserve one too" she continues and sighs.. "we all became so fucking needy after that big fight.. and don't tell me I'm wrong!!" Rosé voices out.. swallowing the lump that got stuck in her throat.. church girl was about to shed some tears .. haha

But she's strong ..
And she's right.. we all became .. CLINGY AS FUCCKKKK.. after the big fight.. we felt bad and wanted to make it up to them and I guess this will be the only way how..