One Mistake

We reached the front of a fast food restaurant, hamburgers... We sat at a bothe in the corner and started talking. Alex then said, "Did you hear about that tall man sighting?" Kate started laughing and said "You mean the Slender Man? Oh my god do you really think that's real?!" She let another laugh and Alex just stayed quiet. I sighed and then got up to get a round is "where are you going" s from my friends. I left without responding, I didn't want to speak to them at least not now. The streets were empty so I didn't worry about bumping into any one, so I could look down and collect my thoughts.
Recently I can't help but feel different.
I have weird feelings now and then.
Is this normal? Or am I going insane?
Am I really lossing my sanity?
'Bump'
I ran into someone, dammit.. I waited for them to yell at me but nothing came out. They might be in a hurry...whatever. I finally made it to the front of my house, I opened the door and sighed in relief. I turned the t.v., the news was on. Wow... Alex was right there was a Slender Man sighting, at the end of the clip the reporter said that it seemed to be around a park nearby. I don't know why but I want to go check it out, so I grabbed my flashlight and jacket a a pocket knife... just in case.
At the park:
I walked through the grass area where that video clip states that he was there, I waited for a while the I heard static. I turned around to see that he was real, with tentacles he grabbed my ankle and dragged me closer to him.'shit,shit,shit' I cursed under my breath. He then threw me against a tree, it made contact with my stomach. I grabbed my belly to see that he is gone, but I can still hear that static. At first I though I should follow it but then I decided not, maybe because I could barely walk. I made my way home slowly.