"Oh my gosh!" He smiled and pulled away, "Uh, this is Victoria" He said and pointed at her. "Hi guys! It's-it's really great to meet you, i've heard nothing but 5 star reviews" She smiled sweetly.

No one said anything and I rolled my eyes. "Here- Let's put this in the kitchen" Dad suggested and they went to the kitchen. "There's no way she's 27. We have to grab her wallet and check her ID" Belly told us.

"Her shit could be fake we need a fucking birth certificate instead" I complained. "She's in grad school guys, chill." Steven said. "I can't chill! I mean knock-off Dakota Johnson has her claws on her dad" Belly said and I laughed a little about the Dakota Johnson joke

"Yeah" Steven chuckled. We walked in, "Steven can you go get your dad's bags and put them upstairs please?" Mom instructed. "Yeah, I just need your keys to pop the trunk then" He told dad

"Actually, Vick and I decided to stay in town this weekend, figured you guys had a packed house" Dad said. "That sounds fun" Belly smiled. "Definitely!" I smiled too.

"Well are you sure?" Susannah said but my mom quickly spoke after, "Whatever you guys think is best" She smiled.

"So.. I convinced John to stop at a fruit stand on the way over," Victoria said and pulled some pomegranates out of her bag, "and I figured I could make some pomegranate margaritas later" She finished and handed them to Susannah

"Oh how thoughtful of you" Susannah smiled and took them. Suddenly the door bell rang and Belly excitedly went over, "I'll get it!" She said and left the room.

"Uh- I.. Shayla" Steven awkwardly tried to find a way out and followed after Belly.

"The debs have arrived" Mom told dad. They all looked at me and I stood there awkwardly, "Um.... yeah.. yeah no..." I said and awkwardly went to the backyard to look for Jere.

-

Jere and I were by the pool, talking to Victoria about music. She seemed pretty cool about, 2 points for her. "and then we do Hayley Kiyoko next. She's super vibey, you would love her" Jeremiah showed Victoria his phone. "Love! Do you listen to SZA?" She asked.

"I'm kind of offended you felt the need to ask me that" Jere smirked. "Okay of course.. What about Karsyn?" She turned to me.

"Uhh, I listen to the basic stuff, you know.. Chase Atlantic, 5sos, the neighborhood.. but i'm mostly into kpop" I laughed a little.

"Oh really? I listened to some songs too!" She said and I looked a little surprise, "Oh yeah? What groups..?" I asked.

"Uhh, i've listened to some from black pink, itzy, EXP, Twice.. i'm mostly into txt and and stray kids" She smiled. ...she's an immediate 10.

"You know, I literally love you now" I said and she laughed. I glanced over at Conrad and Nicole in the pool. "I can't stop smelling you" I heard from Conrad as he put his face closer to hers. I scowled, "I'm.. i'm gonna go talk to my dad" I said and left to the food table.

"Mom, come on stop interrogating her" Steven said. "It's all right, she's at a wellness retreat in Arizona until August. Code for 'I need to get away from from my family a bit'" Shayla laughed.

Gigi called out to Shayla, "Shayla! You have to come read this text, come here" Gigi said. "Duty calls! But it was so nice to meet the both of you. You have really raised an incredible son. He's extremely respectful" Shayla said before going to Gigi.