Chapter 29- Mad at Her

Start from the beginning

Rih- Ugh. Let's go.

Rajad- You not gonna wait for her.

Rih- No. Y'all coming or what?

Nicki- OK chill grouchy pants, we're coming.

We all get in the car and just head over to the festival. When we got there my entire mood changed. I was so happy to see everyone dancing and having a good time. We all hoped out the car and instantly the beat of the music hit me and I started dancing. I grabbed kittens hand and pulled her over to everyone in the crowd, we danced on each other. Oh my god, just feeling her body so close to mine made my little area tingle. She was really loving the music, but I was to distracted by her hips.

Nicki's POV

Oh my god this music was infectses. I was dancing on princess and by the look on her face she was getting horny. I decided to tease her so I moved my ass on her crotch, I was looking back at her, she was biting her lip, I moved my ass harder on her crotch, she grabbed my hips and she moaned, everyone around us was dancing not paying any attention to us so I decided to try something else. I sat all the way up and put my back onto her front and layed my head on her shoulder, she kissed my neck and I pulled her hands all the way to the front of my dress. I took both of her hands and pushed them under my dress, she moaned in my ear and bite it. She moved her hands the rest of the way, I didn't have any panties on and of course she quickly to notice.

Rih- You are such a bad girl.

Nicki- I know. I think I need to be punished.

Rih- Oh believe me kitten. When we get home that ass is mine.

She said rubbing my nub. Her dominating voice made me shiver, I guess she felt it because she chuckled. She never stopped rubbing my nub and it felt amazing, I lifted my leg to the side a little for her to have more access and she took advantage of it too. She pushed her fingers into me, I threw my head back in ecstasy, she was pumping slowly and it was driving me crazy.

Nicki- Faster please.

Rih- No.

She took her fingers outta me, I literally started freaking out and looking around like someone was after me.

Rih- Wait til we get home.

Nicki- Ehhhh come on, I was almost there.

Rih- To bad, if your good you'll get way more than that when we get home.

Nicki- Fine.

Rih- Stop being a baby.

She pushed my leg down and started dancing again. I was mad so I just stood there with my arms folded. She laughed at me and hugged me, her body feels so good on mine, of course I can't stay mad at her. We were laughing and dancing for two hours. Rorey and Rajad came to us and said its time to get home. My mind went back to their aunt Marcee, I forgot I was meeting her. We got in the car and headed back to the house, when we got there, there was other cars in the drive way princess started murmuring something I couldn't make out. When we got out of the car she grabbed my arm.

Rih- Remember what I said. If she comes to you come get me.

Nicki- OK.

We headed inside and was hit with music, a lot of people were around talking and dancing. I spotted Melissa, I waved her over and she came and gave me a hug, she did the same to princess. They started talking and I looked around at all the people, princess grabbed my hand and pulled me with her. We ended up at the bar I got a pina colada, I can't really take alcohol, princess got a corona. A old man came over to me at the bar and started talking to me.