hawkins lab // prologue

hawkins labratory.

a labratory in hawkins, and the lab is owned by dr. martin brenner. dr. brenner is my father, well not biologically, since we look way too different. he still tries to convice me that he is my biological dad, but i still don't believe it.

i rarely visit his lab, the only time i go in the lab when it's my birthday. but today is my birthday. he said that he has a surprise in the lab, it's been 3 hours since i've been thinking about the surprise.

i wonder what's the surprise.

¡!¡!
☆ hawkins lab // the prologue
!¡!¡

the elevator was silent, you've been pinching yourself since your still curious about the surprise.

brenner is here too, in the elevator. he's very patient and quiet, half of the time. the elevator ride was kinda, long and akward.

we're here. brenner stepped out the elevator, you stepped out too seeing the white walls and also white tiles on the floor. the place is so clean that you really think you're at a hospital.

brenner leads you to his office, the lab expierence is always the same. he leads you to his office just to give you a slice of cake. every year, it's always the same but, he pulled out something under his office table.

a uniform?
y/n. brenner called out, i've been thinking, almost every year I gave you the same present. and you're always lonely at home. brenner mentions, what does he mean by that?

last year, you said that you found the lab wonderful that year, and you also even said that you might work here in the future. do you still remember what you said last year? brenner asked.

you stand still, trying to remember that memory, that brenner is talking about.

uh, what are you talking about? you mumbled, you don't remember what you said last year.

it's fine if you don't remember, but i'm just telling you that you want to work here. brenner murmured.

soo, you're telling me that last year, i said that i wanna work in the lab? you asked, what is he even talking about?

yes, that's what i'm saying. brenner supposed. here. brenner said, holding the white uniform. "take it"

you take it from his hands, get changed. and this is also a test, you decide if you want to work here. brenner mentioned, and he walked out of the office.

that's odd, is this the surprise he's talking about? so my surprise is that I can get to work here in the lab, am I on free day trial?

you checked the room before you got dressed, there's no cameras or small cameras on his office. that's weird. every part of the lab has a camera, except the bathrooms and his office.

after you got dressed, you look around the halls. the halls were very quiet and creepy.
you've been in the lab every year but this year really is different.

you roamed around the halls, still finding brenner so he can explain everything that you need to do.

you saw brenner standing, brenner! you whispered-yelled. but you saw brenner talking to another person. who are they?

you go to the wall and peek, you saw blonde tall boy next to brenner. who even is that? how many workers are here in this lab?

" Also, thank you for reminder Peter. "
The man nods and walks away.
What was that for?