𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕

Start from the beginning

"The fuck." you frowned as you used all your strength to push him away but it was useless. He just won't let you go until Kuroo had to interfere. He noticed how suffocating you were.

"Oi, let her go. She'll die of insufficient air because of you." Kuroo successfully pulled Konoha from behind.

"Man, are you trying to kill me in real life?" you asked, flashing an irritated look.

After that, everyone was told to go to the gym hall to meet Coach Nekomata. He gave some motivational words and tips before everyone started to practice before the matches started. Each group was given around 20 minutes to practice.

"Is Inarizaki coming though?" you nudged Bokuto's arm while he was drinking water at the bench.

"I don't know." Bokuto shrugged his shoulders before continuing. "Maybe they're not coming because they're afraid of me."

"Whatever." you rolled your eyes at his statement. "Anyways, good luck." you winked at him.

"No, I should be the one saying good luck to your team." he winked at you back, not wanting to lose. "Oh, and tell Kuroo that he's going to get his ass-"

"My ass what?" Kuroo appeared out of nowhere behind the both of you. He swung his arms around Bokuto's shoulder. "Baby, you're the one who's going to get your ass beaten up. I'm going to make sure it happens." Kuroo said confidently and it managed to put a frown on Bokuto's face.

"You piece of sh-"

"Bokuto-san, hurry up!" Akaashi called, gesturing Bokuto to come over to him.

"Ugh. I'll show you guys who's the real MVP here!" Bokuto sticked his tongue out before heading towards where his team was.

"Guess you successfully pissed him off." you turned to Kuroo and he just chuckled.

The doors of the gym hall was opened wide, which made everyone turned their heads. A group of boys appeared, and their presence was somehow intimidating. Just by looking at them, you could feel yourself getting nervous.

"Welcome, Inarizaki High." Coach Nekomata welcomed them with a wide smile on his face. "Norimune, long time no see." he greeted their coach as they shook hands.

"Yes, long time no see. It's an honour to be invited to this training camp. I'm looking forward to it so much." Coach Norimune replied with a smile.

"Well, seems like everyone is already here. Let's get the matches started!"

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

"Holy shit." you muttered under your breath after seeing how powerful Miya Atsumu's jump serve was. He has been scoring for his group just by getting service ace. That showed how amazing player he was.

Karasuno - 13
Inarizaki - 20

"They're quite annoying to play with." Kuroo sat next to you on the bench while watching them play. "That Atsumu guy is freaking insane."

"I know. If I got hit by the ball from his jump serve, I would fucking be dead already." you commented, making Kuroo giggle.

Bokuto, on the other hand, was extremely fired up by the way Inarizaki played. He had his eyes on Ojiro Aran, Miya Atsumu, Miya Osamu and Suna Rintarou. They were interesting to him and couldn't wait to beat them up and show them his ability as one of the Top 5 aces in Japan.

Finally, the practice match between Karasuno and Inarizaki came to an end which resulted Inarizaki won by 17-25 and 19-25.

"Next up will be Nekoma and Fukurodani."

"Boys, let's do our best. Although this is just a practice match, but let's show them what Nekoma is made of." Kuroo said as all of them were in circles including you.

"Yeah!"

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

"Nice serve, Kuroo!" you yelled, giving a thumbs up to him as no one in Fukurodani was able to get the ball. "Good job, captain!" you continued.

"Shit." Bokuto cursed, getting slightly annoyed. He didn't know why Kuroo was really in his best shape this time. Earlier, he managed to block almost all of Bokuto's attack. Even it was a straight or a cross, Kuroo was able to block them all.

"Please calm yourself down, Bokuto-san." Akaashi appeared next to him, patting his shoulder. He could sense the uneasiness Bokuto was feeling at the moment.

"I'm trying." Bokuto sighed, looking at Akaashi. "When Kuroo said he was going to beat our ass, he ain't joking around."

"Good job, Lev." Kuroo slapped Lev's back which caused him to groan. "Your reflexes are quick today. I'm impressed."

"Thanks, Kuroo-san." Lev flashed a sheepish smile.

As the match continued, you noticed that Bokuto was being a bit aggressive with the attacks. He showed no mercy until he managed to secure a point from being able to do a quick cross shot.

"Yeah!" Bokuto cheered for himself. At this moment, he was feeling much more confident in winning.

"Fuck, that was fast. I didn't see it coming." Yaku said, wiping the sweat on his forehead with his arms.

It was definitely a tight game. Both Nekoma and Fukurodani were doing their best. Unfortunately, Fukurodani won the match by 24-25 and 25-27.

"Okay, that was fucking tiring." Kuroo panted, then gulped down his water in one shot.

"It's alright. You guys did so great!" you smiled, feeling proud of them.

"Sorry if we won, bro." Bokuto walked towards Kuroo with a grin but the grin instantly dropped. "But, I have to admit, you were quite amazing though. How the fuck did you blocked all my fucking attacks?"

"I don't even know." Kuroo simply replied.

While they were taking a short break, you had to go to the washroom to pee. It got pretty awkward when you happened to stumble upon a few Inarizaki boys along the way. They were quick to shift their direction towards you.

"Hey, pretty girl." Atsumu called you out but got hit by Osamu right next to him. "That hurts, you piece of crap!"

"Sorry for that." Aran joined in, bowing his head to you. "Are you going somewhere?"

"Y-Yeah. I need to go to the washroom-"

Atsumu was quick to interrupt, "Do you want me to come with you-"

"SHUT YER TRAP!" Osamu yelled at his twin. He then looked at you with an apologetic look. "Sorry for his fuck boy behaviour."

"Oh, it's okay. If you'll excuse me." you immediately walked away from them.. holding your laughter.