"And I'll be waiting " She turned to glare at me before walking out of the room.

Going to the police to file a report several weeks after the incident has happened wouldn't yield anything fruitful. No one would believe me. I was stupid back then to actually believe that my mother would stand up for me when I could've actually gone to the police to file a report and several tests would've been done immediately to prove him guilty.

I dropped into the bed and took my phone to call Shefali to let her know I was back and I wanted to see her the next morning.

"Hello, who is this ?" She replied,quite breathless.

"Who do you think this is ?" I asked.

She squealed.

"Sana, is that really you?" She asked happily. I could hear Rohit asking her if it was really me .

"Yes, Is Rohit there?" I asked.

"Of course " She replied.

Is he the reason you're breathless?" I asked, about to start teasing her.

"That's not the point right now, Sana"

I can't believe I just cock blocked you , Shefali"

She laughed," stop being silly. Where are you?" She asked.

"My mom's place but I won't be staying for too long. Can I see you tomorrow morning at the restaurant outside the school premises?"

"The one where they sell that badass chicken stew , right ?" She asked.

"Yes, that one" I replied.

"Ok babes , I'll see you later. Let me finish this really important issue on the ground ".

"Go do you thing, Shefali " I laughed and dropped the call.

I stood up to use the bathroom and get ready for the night. After I'd changed into my pajamas, I plopped into bed.

For several minutes, I couldn't sleep. I kept on turning and turning for what appeared to be a long time. I decided to text Sidharth and see if he was awake.

"Are you awake?" I hesitated a little before I hit the the press button . What if he doesn't want to talk to me? What id he is asleep and I'll be disturbing his good sleep?

After minutes of thinking about ot, I hit the send button and cringed as the message got delivered after five minutes, he replied,

Sidharth --- No I'm still wide away, Can't sleep.

Shehnaaz --- Me too.

Sidharth --- Can I call you?

Shehnaaz --- If you want to.

The next minute my phone started ringing.

"Hey!" Breathed out .

"Hey Sidharth" I called out.

"Why can't you sleep princess?" My heart fluttered at his new endearment and I loved the way it sounded on his lips.

"I don't know. Maybe it's because I've a lot in my mind "

Maybe because I strangely Miss you as well.

"Do you want to talk about it" He asked and I shook mt head even though I knew he couldn't see me.

."Shehnaaz " He called out when I replied to him with silence.

"I'm here" He whispered.

The tears I've been trying to fight for days come rolling down my face. I guess coming back here really did a number on me even though I've tried to act strong in the face of adversity.

"I don't know how to say it ", I told him through tears.

Because I don't want you to see me as damaged.

"You can say it anyhow you want to baby " he asked.

"Not on the phone. Not like this ", I explained.

"What about now? Do you want to see me right now?" He asked and I was puzzled.

"You know that's not ......" He interrupted before I could say anything else.

"Do you want to see me?" He asked.

"Yes ", I replied.

"Shit ! I'm on my way, Love" He dropped the call and I kept on staring at the phone.

What just happened?

He couldn't possibly come here at this time of the night, right? His house is far from here and making it here at this time is impossible, right?

O stood up from the bed and kept on pacing in the room. Five minutes later, my phone beeped. It was a message from Sidharth.

"Open your window" it simply stated.

I opened the window as instructed and the next thing I saw Sidharth climbing into my room as effortlessly as it seemed.

"Hey , gorgeous" He said.

"How did you do that?" I asked as confusion set in.

" Climb through the window?" he asked confusedly.

"No, how did you get here so fast?" I asked.

He chuckled " that's actually one of the perks of being an old vampire. You have supernatural speed as well" He explained and I nodded.

He pulled me into his hand and made me sit on the bed with him. My back flushed against his chest .

Talk to me, what's going on exactly?" He asked.

"I don't know how to say it", I replied, looking at my fingers and cracking my knuckles uncontrollably.

"It it worse than being a vampire?" He asked and I nodded.

"Really?" He asked, feigning suprise. usne zaari rakha ....... "i thought that was the worst thing in the world".

I giggled.

"Why did you come back exactly? Did you hate my place that place that much?" He was serious that time .

"No , it's not about your house, Sidharth. Yes , it was confusing, the whole feeling, the whole emotions I was feeling towards you and apart from needing a break to be able to think straight, there's something I need to do here" I said in one breath.

"The feelings you're talking about is because of the soulmate bond. It's normal and it's ok if you want to leave.This isn't something I'll force you into but if you know you want to stay with me then let me in a little " He asked and I was conflicted.

Conflicted in letting him in, trusting him and also running from him.

Why will I run when I'm just like him?

Why will I run when all I think about only him ?

When he touches me , I feel goosebumps all over my body , my name on his lips was the best thing I've ever heard and those sweet names he calls me send waves of emotions through my body and turn into a pool of wetness right in between my legs.

He gently placed a kiss on my shoulder and that made it known that running isn't part of the options.