𝐎𝐍𝐄

FEBRUARY 24 2022

"So to clarify, we're just hanging out with Nick?" Autumn asks her best friend Alahna as they both eat some waffles and chicken for breakfast. 

"Yep, I told you I wouldn't make you face Matt again." Alahna assures her as she finishes her plate and puts it in the kitchen of their shared apartment. "Hm, okay. I'm gonna go change." Autumn replies, also getting up and putting her plate away.

"Ok I will too." Alahna replies before they both separate into each of their rooms

" Alahna replies before they both separate into each of their rooms

AUTUMN'S FIT ^^

cooperpooper

cooperpooper fit check??

comments

christophersturniolo my jacket??}
--cooperpooper shh

nicolassturniolo slayjor 🤟
--cooperpooper that's me 😁
--nicolassturniolo ofc

madifilipowicz my wife is so pretty
--cooperpooper learned from the best
--cooperpooper your mom
--madifilipowicz you're SO funny omg 

load more comments...

"I LOVE YOU AIN'T THAT THE WORST THING YOU EVER HEARD!" Alahna and Autumn sing at the top of their lungs as Alahna drives to the triplets' house.

Cruel Summer was definitely a favorite of Taylor's that was probably the most played between Alahna and Autumn. They blasted it in the shower, in their bedrooms, in the kitchen, in the car, on the beach, as well as almost every other Taylor Swift song.

"OH SAINT NICOLAS." Alahna and Autumn sing at the same time. "ALAHNA! AUTUMN!" He exclaims, running down the stairs to the two girls to envelope them in a group hug. 

Chris reveals himself from upstairs too, his face glowing as he sees his two best friends. He flashes them a bright smile as he walks up to them. He hugs Alahna first then moves to Autumn.

"Bro I haven't seen you in like years." he says to Autumn as Nick brings Alahna up to his room.

"Hey, you saw me like 2 weeks ago." Autumn reminds the youngest triplet, "That was two weeks too long." Chris complains. "Well I'm here now aren't I?" she asked, "Yeah I guess. But I know you're gonna wait another 14 days before you decide to come back and see us again." Chris replies.

"Chris, I know you're used to me always over here hanging out with you guys, but it's always awkward. You could always come to mine, I just. It's hard coming back to your house all the time." Autumn says, "I know. I just." Chris sighs, not finishing.

"No, finish what you were gonna say." Autumn pushes. "I just miss how it was before. Like before the breakup." He continues.

"I'm sorry Chris. I promise, I'll come over more if that's something you want." Autumn promises, "Really?" he replies. "Yep, just tell me when and I'll be over." she smiles.

"Okay."

"CHRIS, AUTUMN, COME UP HERE!" Nick shouts. Chris and Autumn laugh before racing up the stairs.

"Finally, what were you two doing down there? Making out?" Alahna jokes. They both pretend to gag at her assumption.

"Heck to the no." Chris answers, "No, the fuck?" Autumn replies at the same time as Matt appears from his bedroom.

His hair was all messed up, his eyes were squinted from the sun and his shirt looked like it had just been thrown on.

"Morning sleeping beauty." Autumn winks before walking further into the kitchen. "Nope, way too early for that shit." Matt replies, seating himself on one of the chairs at the island.

"Matt, it's twelve o'clock in the afternoon." Nick informs him, "Still. Too early for... whatever that was." Matt replies, pointing his finger to Autumn.

"Hm okay." Autumn replies, semi rolling her eyes as she grabs some lemonade from the fridge.

"Yo that's my lemonade!" Chris exclaims, scrambling around the kitchen to get the girl who had stole his drink. "Whoops. Too bad." Autumn replies, running around with the bottle of lemonade. She runs into the closet room and locks it.

"Haha loser. Can't get me now." she says through the door. "MATT! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO HAVE A LOCK ON YOUR DOOR?!" Chris's exclaim reminds Autumn that she had accidentally ran into Matt's room. 

"Well I'm not used to people running away and hiding into it." Matt replies.

Autumn sets her minute maid lemonade down before wondering around Matt's room.

"MATT I'M GOING TO STEALL ALL OF YOUR CLOTHES." she jokes with a giggle, "DON'T TOUCH ANYTHING IN THERE! YOU HAVE COOTIES!" Matt exclaims, running up to his door. Autumn smirks and walks back to his door, peeking her head out only a little bit.

"What, are we in kindergarten?" she asks. Matt pushes the door fully open and Chris hears. He quickly runs to the door that had now been passed by Matt.

"DUDE!" Autumn exclaims, pushing the door closed and locking it. She hears Chris whine form the other side of the door.

"I just wanted my lemonade." he whines, sitting down at the front of the door.

"Now we're both stuck in here. And don't you dare open this door Matthew, or you will get it." Autumn threatens, pointing a finger at Matt. He just sassily rolls his eyes before sitting on his bed.

"So. How have you been?" Autumn asked awkwardly as she sits with her back against the door. "With the breakup or just life?" Matt questions and Autumn shrugs. "Whatever you wanna share. Both would be nice, but whatever you wanna answer."

"Well uh, just about life? I've been good I guess. I stay up a lot later which means I sleep a lot more, like later in the day so like I miss breakfast with Chris and Nick. They don't like how much I sleep but I can't really help it. I try to go to bed when they do but like I don't know, the breakup and stuff is always on my mind. It keeps me up at night and so then I try to go on my phone and do something that keeps me occupied. I get involved into something and I have to finish it before I can go to sleep." he explains.

"Oh, I'm sorry Matt." Autumn replies, "Don't be. It's not exactly your fault." Matt assures her, his knee bouncing like crazy, as his eyes follow the girl who was now walking to the bed. She takes a seat next to him and puts a hand on his shoulder.

"You can continue. I'll listen." she tells him. He offers a small smile then continues.

KIERA SPEAKS: hey! a little clarification. even tho this book is a ex to lovers type ordeal, it is not an enemies to lovers. if you want that go read fuck you or best friends brother. this isn't the place for that. they have like a semi awkward "friendship" yk? also i have a sequel to troublemaker out now and imma bout to write the next update. k that's it bye bye :)