Were you Vanilla Madeline?

Start from the beginning

"Vampire!! You should'nt be drinking! I'm older than you and I'm still not allowed to drink, so you shouldn't either!" Madeline screamed.

"Eh~ no no, I'm *hic* 29 years *hic* old." Said Vampire.

"Herb~ let's go see your grandpa." Said vampire as he turned his head to herb lazily.

"Vampire, I don't have a grandpa. I'm adopted." Herb said in confusion.

"Huh? Isn't that *hic*tree your grandpa?~" Vampire said as he pointed at a tree from a window.

"Vampire, you shouldn't be drinking. Your acting worse then Latte. That's why you shouldn't be allowed to drink." Madeline said. Just then, Espressos shoulder brushed on Madeline's chest. Espresso was leaving.

"Wait! Espresso! Can you at least help me bring Latte to your house!?" He screamed. Espresso turned back and and rolled his eyes. He went over to Latte and Latte immidiately hugged Espresso.

"Oh espressooo~ how are you so tall?" She asked.

"Woow, im sooo tall-I'm the same height as you Latte. Unlike you, im sober. I don't have a reaction to alchahol." He said, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Oh really espresso? You've never even tried alchahol. You never know, mabye if your drunk you will talk about my abs" Said Madeline. Espresso glared are him with his face red and continued walking with Latte.

"W-wait! I didn't mean it!" Madeline screamed at he ran to catch up with espresso.

"Man, espressos really into Madeline isn't he?" Said sparkling.

~

Espresso opened the door and plopped latte on to the couch. She fell asleep with her head resting on the tip of the couch. Espresso sat down next to Latte.

"Madeline, tell me, why did you follow me home."
Espresso suddenly blurred out. Madeline got shocked, he though Espresso hadn't seen him.

"O-oh, Latte told me to um..visit. sometime. So I thought this would be the best time to visit becuase mabye you'd need help, you know, handling Latte." He said as he peeked through the entry door.

"Fine. Come in." Espresso turned his head to the door and gestured for madeline to come in.

"Wow, your place is nice." Madeline said as he scanned the living room. He took a seat next to Latte, making Latte be sandwiched between them.

"So, lets catch up on things! How was the last 5 years without me?" Said Madeline as he leaned over to face espresso.

"I guess you could say it was, bad. At first. But it went fine when Latte found us an apartment. I remember praying to my mother all night, hoping me and Latte would be safe." He said, not bothering to face Madeline.

"Oh, I'm sorry." That was all Madeline could get out of his mouth. It went silent for a while, and all they could hear was lattes breathing.

"Uhm..how about you?" Asked espresso.

"Oh, well, same as you. I used to hiccup-cry about you and latte, heheh..My mother would constantly try and contacts you that she barley even had time for me. But, here we are now! Together." He said, finishing his sentance with an awkward laugh.

"D-did you miss me??" Asked Madeline with an awkward smile.

"Wha- I mean, a little, I guess."

"Nah, I think you missed me." Madeline teased.

"Fine, mabye I missed your dumb urine coloured hair and your annoying smile, but still, I hate you." He spat.

"Still being the rude mage aren't you?" Madeline chuckled. Suddenly, Madeline felt somthing on his shoulder. He saw lattes head, resting there. Madeline smiled and patted lattes head. But espresso became jelous and took her head to his shoulder.

"Hey!- I-...sorry, but I think she was supposed to lay on ME." Espresso said, trying not to seem jelous.

"Aw, are you jelous?" Teased Madeline.

"What? No, why would I?" Espresso asked. Espresso wrapped one arm behind lattes back and hooked his hands on the middle of Lattes arm.

"Look, your even protecting her with your hands! Don't worry, I don't bite~" Teased Madeline espresso glared at madeline. They stared at eachother for a while. Madeline with a smirk and espresso with his brows narrowed. The silence broke when a loud thunderstorm struck. Both Espresso and Madeline snapped out and jolted in surprise. They looked at the window and it had started raining.  The rain was pouring, banging on the rooftop.

"Aw dang. Now how will I get home?" Madeline asked sarcastically.

"Sleep outside-" but Madeline interrupted him.

"Oh poor me, how will I GET HOME. I probably need tp find somewhere close to SLEEP IN." Madeline wanted to sleep in their house. It was quite cozy. Although espresso knew what he was doing, he acted like he didn't.

"Oh, well go to a nearby hospital or orphanage." Said espresso sarcastically.

"No, I wanna sleep here, are you not getting the hints?" Madeline said. espresso chuckled.

"I know I know. I'll only let you sleep here for 1 night, that's it. I'm going to bring Latte into bed. Just sleep on the couch, I'll go get you some pillows." Espresso stated. Madeline nodded and espresso basically gave latte a piggy back ride to her bed. Espresso placed Latte down on her bed and put the blanket over her. Espresso then grabbed a pillow and blanket from a cupboard and threw it at Madeline.

"Set your bed up yourself." He said as he headed to his room. Espresso closed the door behind him and sighed. He walked over to his bed and sat at the very end of the bed. He turned his head towards the window in his room, and laid his eyes on the beautiful moon.

"Thank you, mom. For bringing me back to Madeline. Mum, please, tell me, was it right for me and Latte to run? Was it a stupid decision? Were we granted with vanilla madeline becuase that was you?  My wonders will continue about you, why did you have to leave me, mum?" Espresso stopped his sentence. He went silent for a bit. He took of his glasses and placed them on his bedside table.

"I wish you gotten a chance to meet Vanilla madeline, she was a lot like you, mum. I hope that Latte succeeds to protect me all her life until I'm stable, thank you mum. Goodnight." Espresso said as he placed the blanket over himself.

👋  hey! How are you? So um I'm kinda running out of ideas, if you want u can comment some lol