Welcome.

You are attending Hogwarts, 1st year.
You are 12 years old (so is everyone else) you and ur family, mom, dad, you, sister and brother. You guys are living at godrics Hallows and is a very wealthy family, you also have an house elf.
------------------------------------------------------------

"Wake up y/n! You've got a letter in the mail!!" Ur mom yells, "Okay mom! I'm coming!! "

"Good morning guys!" You say to ur family who is already eating, "Good morning y/n." Ur father says

"So I've heard I've got a letter? " u say while looking around. "Ah yes, just over there" Ur father points.

"Dad why does y/n get a letter and not me!" Ur younger brother yells, "because Theo ur not old enough to get ur exception letter, and y/n is."

"Sorry young bro,one day you'll get urs"
"Well open let's see what it says! " ur mom shouts. "okay okay okay! "

You open the letter and read out loud, "
Dear L/n,

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

Students shall be required to the Chamber of Reception upon arrival.

Please ensure that the utmost attention be made to the list of requirements attached here with.

We are very much look forward to receiving you as a part of the new generation of Hogwarts' heritage.

Yours sincerely

PROFESSOR MCGONAGALL "

"AHHH I'VE BEEN ACCEPTED!!! " u squealed, "Yes you've made it! I always knew you could do it! " ur mom hugs you.
------------------------------------------------------------
The day of ur supposed to go to
Hogwarts.

"Ok darling just go through the wall. " ur mom points, "I'm scared mum.. Can you come with me?" Ur mom smiles. "Of course honey"

You and ur mom go through the wall together, "okay honey let's get u on the train. Oh and don't forget ur owl Parsley." (That's the owls name)

"Yes yes mum I know" you grab Parsley and walk away.

"Hey do you mind? If I sit here,everywhere else is packed" a boy says, "oh of course not come in. " you smile.

"Oh pardon my manners! My name Harry, Harry Potter." You giggle, "My name is Y/n L/n"

"Oh Harry! I've been looking everywhere for you! " A girl speaks with another boy on the side.

"Ron! Hermione! This is Y/n L/n" they both look at you, "Pleasure to meet you Y/n, I'm Hermione Granger. And this is Ron Weasley." You smile and wave

"Hello, pleasure to meet you too! And you Ron Weasley" Ron smiles and waves.

"Oh! I think you guys would probably want to put on ur robes soon, I'd suspect we'd been there soon! " Hermione points out, "Oh yes of course I'll be right back"

"So Harry how did you meet y/n? " Ron asks. "Oh I've came here to ask her if I can sit here because everywhere else is packed and we needed a place to sit. " Harry states.

"Oh ok" Hermione finally says, "she seems like a nice girl. I want to be her friend, we can all be friends with y/n!"

"Sounds like a great idea Hermione! Such a great idea to invite a girl who we don't know! " Ron yells."Yes but we can get to know her and maybe you'll like her! " Harry agrees.

"Hey guys I'm back is everything okay? I've heard yelling" Ron looks at you then Hermione and Harry, "well it was fine until you came her-!" Ron says but Hermione interrupts with. "Yes everything is fine! Just fine! "

You nod slowly, "Well I'm just gonna go because it seems like someone doesn't want me here.?" You say confused.Ron nods,"we understand. You may go now"

Hermione hits Ron's arm, "Ron why did you do that!? Just because she doesn't like you in that way doesn't mean you can push her away! Not every girl likes you! " she storms off

"Do you think I took it to far..? " Ron asks. "Yes Ron I can't believe your asking that! We just wanted to be her friend. Don't worry no one is replacing you! " harry states

Meanwhile with you

"Hey uhm can I sit you with guys.? My other friends kicked me away.." You look down while playing with ur fingers.

"Oh uh sure, what's ur name? " the boy says. "My name is Y/n L/n" he smiles, "I've heard about you. Aren't you and ur family like really wealthy? Or am I thinking about something else"

"Malfoy, not everyone is rich like you" another boy speaks. "Hi Y/n I'm mattheo, pleasure to meet you" Mattheo reaches his hand out

"And I'm Draco, Draco Malfoy" you shake both of their hands. "Pleasure to meet to meet you guys both" you smile at both of them.