The choice

*Quick disclaimer at the start: This is based on a story I've recently read, but only the first chapter the rest is entirely me*

It is a normal day of summer break and I'm chilling in my bed doing nothing when suddenly my mum walks in. She says, "Do you want to be a toddler again?" "That's a random thing to ask," I say. "Well, do you?" she asks very slightly annoyed. "Like be a baby again? Wear nappies and stuff like that?" I ask back shyly. "Yes. Like that." says mum. I'm not telling my mum this, but I've actually always dreamed of being a baby again. "I can try," I answer, to not seem to pushy about it."Great!" says mum exited, "Let's start right now!" She leaves my room and after a short while she comes back with one of my old nappies in her hand. It's a pampers size 6. In the other hand she's holding some of my old clothes. I know they'll fit me, because I haven't grown since I was four years old and still a toddler. With my 3'6'' of height I'm very small for an eight year old. That's also one of the reasons I'm doing this, because I get bullied at school. "Please take of your clothes and lie down on your bed," mum says. I do as she says. She lifts my legs with ease and places the nappy below me. She puts my legs down and spreads them apart. Now my privates are very visible to her, but I don't feel ashamed since I'm way to overwhelmed by the fact that my mum is diapering me right now. She finishes putting the diaper on me and continues by dressing me. The outfit she choose consists of a grey baby onesie which she puts on me first, a pair of baby blue socks and a pair of denim overalls. I feel like I'm in heaven. The diaper. The onesie. The overalls. All of these things fill me with joy. I take a look at myself in the mirror. I look like a toddler and I'm sure, if I were to go outside right now no one would think otherwise. "Ok, now we will go to Walmart and buy some supplies and while we're doing that, your dad is going to setup everything here at home," mum explains. The drive to Walmart is very long, because we live in a rural area. My mum buckles me in in the Front seat and gives me a juice box. After a while I fall asleep and just as mum's parking, I wake up. We grab a shopping cart and mum puts me in the seat for babies. In the store mum immediately heads for the baby section. She buys a 100 pack of nappies, baby wipes, rash cream, powder, etc.. Just as mum is putting a baby bottle into the cart, I tell her "I need to pee." "Sweetie you're wearing a nappy. Just go," she says amused. I feel stupid for not remembering that. "Okay mummy," I say. "Mummy? You haven't called me that in ages. Well I guess you're really turning back into a baby," she happily remarks over the hissing sound, which comes from me wetting myself. It feels amazing. The wet warmth slowly spreading through my diaper makes it squishy and thicker. I suppose, if I'd walk right now I would have to waddle. Mummy finishes buying all the stuff and we head back to the car. She opens the boot of the car and lays out the newly bought changing mat. She lays me down on the mat and first undresses me and then undoes my nappy. She quickly throws the nappy into the nearest rubbish bin, while I'm laying in the car completely exposed. She then proceeds to wipe me down and put a new nappy on me, this time using baby powder. She redresses me and quickly installs the new car seat in the back of the car. She the buckles me in and holds a dummy to my lips, I accept the nipple into my mouth. I start sucking and slowly drift away as mummy unloads the rest of the supplies and begins driving back home.