May the Odds Be Ever in Your Favor

So here it is, hope you like it!

They all met back in the common room in five minutes. Tony said, "JARVIS, show us the Cornucopia!" A robot holing a tray full of Nerf weapons came into the room. Tony said, "Behold, your weapons!" Now Jarv, take us to the Hunger Games floor and may the odds be ever in your favor!" Then they all rose up form where they were standing and ending up in a room that looked like a jungle. They were each standing on color coded platforms. Clint on a purple and black one, and next to him was Natasha on her red and black one. Then there was Thor on his red one and Steve on his red, white, and blue one. Then Tony on the red and gold one, Pepper on the pink, and last but not least Bruce on the green. Then Tony looked up and said, "J, countdown, Hunger Games Style!" Then JARVIS said, "The Games begin 3,2,1." Then everyone minus Steve and Thor took off. Clint immediately grabbed the Nerf bow and a few smaller guns and a hand full of ammo and took of into the fake trees on the left. Natasha grabbed the Stampede ECS and a few more tiny ones and a hand full of ammo and took of in the same direction as Clint. Steve and Thor suddenly got an idea of what to do and took of from their platforms. Thor reached for the hammer, but Pepper took her Nerf gun and shot Thor square in the chest. Then overhead a picture of Thor was put up and JARVIS announced that Thor was defeated courtesy of Pepper Potts. Pepper fist pumped and ran off into the trees on the right. Tony had just taken a hand full of stuff and ran and Steve grabbed the Raider CS-35 and shield and ran in the same direction as Pepper. Bruce was again left the last one and selected the cool looking  Longstrike CS-6 and ran to the trees. Yup, just a normal day at the Avengers Tower. 

SO how was it? Should I continue? Thanks for your reviews! And please PM me or comment below if you have any ideas, thanks! Sorry if I got the Nerf guns names wrong!