He scoffs, smirking ever-so-slightly, and reaches for a bottle of Ralph Polo cologne. "They wouldn't put my dick on national television."

I've decided to shift the topic because I'm not really interested in talking about his junk any further. "So are you excited about your date with Historia?"

"I guess," he shrugs, adorning his fingers with his usual silver jewelry. "But I'm more excited for ours."

"Why are you like this?" I ask, already fed up with his bullshit.

"Like what?" he asks, appearing bewildered by the question.

"What?" I laugh in genuine surprise at his remark. "Are you telling me that you've forgotten how rude you were to me before we came here?"

He shrugs his shoulders and throws on one of his infamous, skintight shirts. "The past is the past," he says.

"Nuh-uh," I shake my head and click my teeth. "I want an apology."

He asks with a smile, "And do you want me to get on hands and knees while doing it?"

"Yes."

"Get real," he says, walking back into the bathroom.

"Eren," I sternly say. "I'm being serious. You were nothing but rude and some of the things you said were quite hurtful. You called me below-average, looked down at me like I was scum, mocked my supposed lack of talent, and rolled your eyes every time you saw me. Hell, you came into this villa with the most attitude and not an ounce of open-mindedness. It's a miracle you haven't been voted off!"

"What can I say?" he smirks, throwing his hands in the air. "I'm a changed man."

"That's a load of bull," I sigh, crossing my arms over my chest. "You can't treat me like shit one day and then completely change your attitude overnight. It doesn't work that way."

"Let's just let the past be what it was," he sighs, throwing his damp hair in a low bun.

"No. Until you can be open and honest with not only me, but yourself, then I'll give you a chance. But as of right now, you're doing me no favors by trying to act sweet and caring. I'm not falling for your 'bad boy gone soft' act," I say, grabbing my things and walking off.

"And where are you going?" he shouts. But I don't bother to reply to him.

Why does he act like he can change personalities overnight? He has hated me since the day we met. 

I had no intention of being rude to him, but after that snarky comment, who wouldn't be?

As I make my way to Sasha's room, I mutter a slue of curses to myself. "He's always acting like the world revolves around him," I grumble.

"Who is?" Connie asks, appearing out of thin air.

"Jesus Connie," I scream in shock while clutching my chest. "You can't just sneak up on me like that!"

He chuckles and rubs the back of his neck. "Sorry," he apologizes. "Are you looking for Sasha?"

"Yeah. I was wondering if I could use your shower." I sheepishly ask. "If that's okay with you."

He raises an eyebrow, clearly skeptical. "What's wrong with yours?" he asks.

"Eren is what's wrong," I groan, not wanting to talk about him.

"I see," Connie nods. "I think you two have a lot more in common than you think."

"What?" I ask, slightly pained that he would say such a thing.

"Nothing," he waves dismissively. "Eren is, how shall I put it, a complicated guy who refuses to wear his heart on his sleeve. Instead, he acts extremely cocky and headstrong, especially when things don't go his way. Don't take everything he says so seriously."