"We gotta get back up there. Shouldn't be too hard-" Their Spider-senses go off - they turn around just as Doc Ock throws a bus at them. Simultaneously, Noir and Tombstone have a hand-to-hand fight. "Is that all you got? You gonna fight or you just bumping gums you hard-boiled turtle slapper?" Spider-Noir then pulls a car on top of Tombstone and it explodes. Subsequently, Scorpion has SP//dr pinned down. Peni struggles to break free but Scorpion starts to destroy SP//dr, pulling off and destroying the robot's limbs. As Scorpion goes to attack Peni again, an anvil slams onto Scorpion's head which Ham dropped on him.

"Puerco? What are you, some kind of silly cartoon?" Scorpion insults.

"You got a problem with cartoons?" Scorpion and Ham fight hand-to-hand combat. Ham is freakin' insane at fighting. Ham knocks Scorpion down and before he can get up, Noir grabs his tail and swings him around. As he lets go and Scorpion flies towards Peni, she grabs one of SP//dr's detached arms and smashes Scorpion with it. He's out. "Ohhh did THAT feel like a cartoon?"

Gwen and Miles fight Doc Ock, tag-teaming. Gwen is impressed by Miles. Suddenly one of Doc Ock's tentacles hits Gwen hard and she falls back toward the beam. "Gwen!" Miles flies after Gwen, barely grabbing her. He swings back up with a recovering Gwen.

"I like your suit."

"Thanks. I made it myself."

Miles shoots a web strand back at Peter. Peter grabs the web strand and pulls it, giving Gwen super speed. "That was adorable team! Now hold on tight!" Gwen flies into Doc Ock, punching her then she ducks down as Miles towards Doc Ock and punches her, then Peter. Doc Ock flies back from the impact and smashes into a building. Furious, she races back towards them.

"Buckle up, guys. This is gonna take a while." Gwen warned. All of them get into a stance as Doc Ock gets closer to them. Until a truck hits her and knocks her away.

"All right. Never mind. Let's end this thing." Gwen said.

"Guys, I got it." Miles steps back.

"I'll go. I'm the one with the goo..." Peter started to say as he starts to dig into his glove but couldn't find the key until Miles held it up to him. "Oh, you gotta be kidding me."

"Don't watch the mouth. Watch the hands." Miles repeated back to him and he shoots a web and swung off through the chaos in the collider room.

"Miles!"

"Be careful!"

He heads to the panel, doing his own version of Blonde Peter's swing-crawl-flip to the moving cylinder panel. "That was crazy!" Miles said. He makes it over to the control panel and put the goober in and a hologram keyboard appears in front of him. "Guys, we got control of the beam! Get up here!" Miles shouts and he starts to get to work. "Alert! Quantum polarity has been reversed." The automated voice said as the others come over to him.

In the observation room, Kingpin looks up and sees Miles at the panel as the other spiders join him. Kingpin, enraged, slams down on the control panels in front of him, smashing the windows of the Observation Room. The collider room shakes, inter-dimensional quakes rocking the room and all of Brooklyn as Meg hurriedly jogs over to Fisks Tower despite the chaos surrounding her.

"Guess this is it," Gwen said as Miles pull up his mask.

"Well, nice to know we're not alone. Right?" Peni asked as Miles tapped away on the keyboard.

"Yeah," Gwen said, softly. They all look around at each other. They want to go home but part of them wants to stay.

Miles punches a code into the keypad and twists the goober. "I got the portal open. You first, Peni." Miles said to her.