Venice gulped down his saliva and then looked at our hands.

"Vegas begged us not to talk about him with other people."

"Am I just 'other' to you?" My heart felt tighten.

"No, Pete it's not like that... I didn't tell you about him because it will cost a lot of story to you to be able to understand." Venice said in normal tone but convincing.

"You know I can listen to you" I look away and withdrew my hand on him.

"Beside, Vegas is nothing to do with us..." Venice said trying to hold my hand again.

"Yes he has, what if I mistaken him as you, what if I just got to call him love, kiss him without knowing he isn't you!" I said firmly as my eyes begin to feel burning.

Cause it already happened! I thought you were him and did the thing that I shouldn't do!

"Please Pete, listen ok? I'll tell you everything now... Just listen" Venice pulled me a hug to calm me down.

I nodded and took a deep breath just to prevent tearing up.

"Vegas is my twin brother, five years ago... when we're just both a college student of business management, there's this unexpected incident happened that will ruin our family" — Venice started to explain while trying to remember everything —  "That became a reason for Vegas to grow angry with Pa, Vegas blame Pa for it to happen... But he doesn't want to ruin our entire family including the main family that's why he decided to leave us" Venice added with the pain in his voice.

"What happened?" I asked.

"I can't really tell you Pete, I love you and I am always been so honest and loyal with you... it's just I can't disappoint my brother, I already promised him not to tell the whole story unless he will do it by himself to prevent misunderstanding" Venice looks at my eyes with a tear flows through his cheeks.

I pulled him into hug and caress his back. He buried his face in my shoulder and sobbed.

Venice pulled back and wiped his tears.

"I didn't got to see him for five straight years Pete, I really miss him, Macau has always been asking me where he is but I can't give him an answer because I, myself didn't know where or how my brother is..." Venice's eyes turns red because of crying.

"When did he came back?" I asked to make sure if he's really the one who I slept with.

"Yesterday, he came back yesterday when the time I left because Macau called me an urgent matter. But I got to see him just earlier when I came back here to see you, I'm sorry I didn't stay here yesterday" Venice's explanation just broke me into a guilt.

Now I clearly knew that the man I slept with last night wasn't Venice at all, it's Vegas, Venice's twin brother.

I want to go attack Vegas and curse him for taking advantage of me, but remembering last night. It was me who approach him, I was the one make a move.

"I'm not who you think I am" The voice of Vegas echoes in my head, the way he tried to tell me he isn't Venice but my stupid ass didn't listen.

This is all my fault, If I just didn't came back late maybe I can meet Vegas in a proper way. Maybe that thing will never happen if I just let him leave the room last night.