bump

CHAPTER ONE

    Tsukasa opened his eyes, he sighed. He felt extremely tired, despite going to bed at 6PM last night. He didn't feel like moving, he felt fed up, tired of everything. "Tsukasa!! Get up!! You're going to be late!" A feminine voice yelled, it was his sister, Saki. Tsukasa slowly rose up, and got dressed.

    As he walked passed the kitchen and on his way out the door, he plastered a fake smile on his face. "Tsukasa? Are you not eating breakfast? I made you lunch, by the way." He looked over, making eye contact with saki. "Oh! Thank you very much, my beloved sister. This star doesn't feel hungry enough to eat breakfast. Bye!" He saw Saki roll her eyes, he chose to ignore it and walked out of the house, smile gone. He was probably just going to get his lunch taken by his "school bullies". It felt weird saying that, like he was in some fictional book and some prince charming was going to come along and save him. He knew that wouldn't happen, he didn't care. It wasn't like he was going to live much longer anyways.

    As he walked into the high school's front gates, his best friend, Rui Kamishiro greeted him. he liked Rui, he was a good and funny friend, despite being pretty weird. "Rui! Good morning! Are you ready to see the poses I've prepared for today?" He smiled, knowing damn well he just made shit up on the spot. He hated his fake self. If Tsukasa were just Tsukasa, nobody would notice him, nobody would want to be friends with him, they'd probably never speak to him. Tsukasa didn't want that, he wanted real, genuine attention. He wouldn't achieve that by being himself, so he created a fake Tsukasa. "Hmm..~ got any cute ones?" Rui laughed, and tsukasa smiled hard. "You bet." Tsukasa put one hand on his hip, and brought the other one up to his forehead, forming a peace sign. He heard Rui laugh. "Six out of ten, not what I was hoping for." Tsukasa rolled his eyes. "Oh, whatever. You're just so stunned to see the sight of a true star."

    Rui and Tsukasa turned towards the entrance, walking right beside each other. "Hey hey, Tsukasa, d'you wanna come over after school? I-" Tsukasa suddenly tripped over something, probably a rock, thanks to his luck. Oh great.

    Tsukasa fell onto something, it almost felt like some sort of fabric, it smelt nice too. He heard Rui burst out laughing, and Tsukasa immediately looked up, seeing someone glaring at him over his shoulder. Instead of moving back or apologizing profusely, Tsukasa just started at the man staring back at him, also known as Akito Shinonome. Oh wow, was all Tsukasa could think, his mouth slightly open. It went on like that for a couple of seconds, was probably one of the best times in Tsukasa's life. It was warm, he felt fuzzy inside, he wanted to tell all his problems to this man, despite him glaring at Tsukasa, and only knowing his name. He could hear people going "There goes Tsukasa-senpai, messing up all the time." or "Does he like him or something?" His arms were stretched out in front of Akito, Tsukasa was almost about to hug him from the back. "Dude, get the hell off me." Akito snapped. Tsukasa stopped moving his arms, and took his head off of Akitos back. He didn't say sorry, he just stared at him. He felt a hand wrap around his back.

    Tsukasa looked over, seeing Rui's face. "Sorry about that, Shinonome-kun. Tsukasa must be out of it this morning." Tsukasa looked back at Akito, making eye contact with him. He turned around, and Tsukasa noticed his ears were a little red, and his hand was brought up to his face, trying to cover it. Huh, I guess he got cold. It is winter after all... Akito walked off, and Tsukasa looked over at Rui. Rui was glaring at Akito, and then Rui noticed Tsukasa looking at him, and then he smiled. "C'mon airhead, we gotta get to our classes."

    Tsukasa walked into his class, or 2-A, with a smile on his face, trying to forget what happened. "Tsukasa! You were almost late!" a black haired female classmate walked up to him, her face a little red. She must be cold too, huh. Why is everyone getting so cold? I mean, I know it's winter but it just started... Her eyes then widened a little bit, and it looked like she was looking slightly behind Tsukasa, the red from her face was gone. Confused, Tsukasa stuck his head out of the door. He noticed a ginger walking down the hallway, realizing it was Akito. He was about to call out for him, then saw the teacher coming, and slowly walked over to his desk.

    It was the middle of his lesson, and he could hardly focus or hear anything the teacher was saying. He put his head down on his desk, his hands on top of the back of his head. Why the hell am I thinking about him? But then aren't I like this everyday? Weird? Ugh... this is so stupid, I can't even focus on the lesson... He banged his head on his desk, causing the teacher to stop, and stare at tsukasa. "Ah.. sorry." He put his head back down, sighed, and the teacher continued.

CHAPTER ONE

UPDATED SATURDAY, JULY 30th.

WORD COUNT: 995 WORDS

part two soon:))

thank you very much if you read this!! it means a lot to me<3 sometimes I may draw a scene if I feel like it, or have the motivation too. being an artist is pretty hard lol.

have a lovely day, don't forget to eat, drink and get enough sleep, byebye!! <33

daily pjsk meme:

this meme is literally my favorite it's so funny to me for like no reason 😭