II

(Jacob's pov)

why is Bryce saying this? I mean it's almost like he wants me to kiss him and he wants to fool me and lead me on, but I know I can't. He's leading me into a trap, and I know it. But what if he isn't? What if he wants to tease me and wants me to fall inlove... I mean that isn't something Bryce would do though. Bryce is one of my best friends, but sometimes he can seem more. Just for some reasons like what he's doing.

"Yo! Jacob! We have to clean the house before the boys get back!" Bryce yells shaking my thoughts out of my head. 

I groan and get out of bed before walking downstairs. I get downstairs and stare at Bryce who is staring at my shirtless body. I stand there looking at him and chuckle before I walk past him and crash his thoughts out of his head. 

"You wanted to touch them, didn't you?" I ask making him blush.

"What!? No no no no no! I- I was just.." 

"You we're just?" I ask teasing him.

"Shut up and get cleaning before I hit you." He says making me run and grab the broom. 

"That's what I thought..." he said as I ran around sweeping the house.

(After cleaning)

"BRYCEEE" I whined.

"What." He said annoyed from me.

"Nothing, I just wanted to annoy you." I said smirking.

"You idiot!" He said stepping closer to me as I sat there on the couch looking at him smirking as he was walking over to me. He was now hovering over me as I smirked at him and he tried to look intimidating. 

"You aren't scary, Brycey." I teased as he blushed at the Nickname.

"Yes I am!" He yelled mad.

All I did was laugh at him. 

"What are you going to do huh? Cry?" I said teasing him again. He then was about to walk closer until he tripped and landed on me. he was straddling my lap, and I was now the one to start going a little bit red. I wasn't red enough so he could see it.

"Uhmm, IM SORRY." He yelled.

"Don't worry, your good..." I said as Bryce didn't move. 

We made eye contact and that's when we both went red. 

"OH UHM YEAH!" Bryce yelled as he quickly got off me.

Soon enough there was a knock on the door. Me and Bryce jumped up and ran to the door, we opened it to see, the boys. 

"YOOOO!!!!" I screamed as me and Bryce ran and hugged everyone. They laughed at me as we all went and sat in the living room as we caught up and things.

(3rd person POV) 

Everyone then soon went to bed after hanging out. Except Bryce. Bryce sat downstairs at the counter scrolling through his phone on TikTok. He soon got a notification that Jacob had just posted. He clicked on it to see he had filmed Bryce at the counter sitting all alone with a sad sound as a joke. Bryces jaw dropped once he saw that Jacob had posted this. Bryce got up and ran to jacobs room. 

"Why did you post this!?!" Bryce ask as he barged into his room. 

"It's funny isn't it?" Jacob said laughing. Bryce rolled his eyes at him. 

"You better watch your back." Bryce said as he squinted his eyes. 

"Oh it's on." Jacob said as Bryce backed out of his room.

(The next day)

Today was the day the breezy boys were gonna go to the hype house to audition to get in the house. They all squeezed into a car as they drove to the house. Ace was driving, Kristian in the passenger seat, Bryce in the middle with Jacob on his left and Jackson on his right. They talked about stupid things that they were gonna do once they got there.

Once they got there, they all got out and knocked on the door. Thomas opened up the door with Mia, tabitha, vinnie, jack, and jake (I am aware that tabitha and jack left.) 

"Hi!" Thomas greeted as he let them all in. Everyone introduced themselves as Thomas took each one of them at a time to talk with them. They all ended up getting in the house and they all hung out at the house for the day. They planned on moving in about a week, so they had time to pack. They organized everything for them.

TBC...