"Laugh it up," Lyle(?) huffed.

"Nice to see you guys again," (Y/N) waved awkwardly. Her best friends shot looks at her."I mean terrible. So terrible. Why are you back."

"Well thanks to your BFFs, (Y/N)," George(?) replied. "We're already at 50 knocks on our FaceShack door!"

"There is no way you're at 50!" Nicky gasped.

Emma heard a knocking notification on her phone and checked it. "You're right!" she chirped. "51. Thanks, Dicky."

The quads and (Y/N) looked at the blonde boy, who was chuckling at his phone. He looked up at the four but didn't look guilty. "What? It's a really good post!" he defended.

(Y/N) rolled her eyes. Nicky pulled her closer by the waist and the girl looked at the Kramdens with an eyebrow raised. "So, are you going to keep tormenting my best friends?" she asked sarcastically.

"No, don't worry," Jules chuckled. "We're just gonna say we doubt you'll ever beat it!"

"Oh, we're GONNA beat it," Dawn said in the same tone. "And we also have the perfect hashtag that's WAY better than Squadgoals."

"Oh, yeah?" Lyle said. "What is it?"

"Uh, no way! It's a secret. You're just gonna have to wait until we post it."

Dicky then leaned over to the four and whispered, "It's Quadgoals, right?"

"DICKY!" they yelled.

"Quadgoals!" Jules sing-songed. "I like it."

"I'm glad WE thought of it," Emma smirked.

"Hey, that's not fair to Harpers," (Y/N) pointed at them, glaring.

"Yeah!" Dawn shot. "Quadgoals is OURS."

"Guess we'll just have to let the Internet decide," George declared.

"Well, that's also not fair to the Harpers," (Y/N) shook her head. The Harpers looked at her. "What?"

"Fine," Ricky just said, stepping forward. "Whoever gets the most likes on their Quadgoals pic by the end of the weekend WINS the hashtag."

"Good luck, Harpers," Emma scoffed.

The Kramdens walked away laughing, and the Harpers mock-laughed at them again. "Sassy little munchkins," Dawn sneered. "I just wanna put 'em on a shelf and look at 'em...and then just PUSH 'EM OFF!"

"First they took our commercial, then they entered the bobsled race," Nicky listed. "And NOW the Internet!"

"Look on the bright side," (Y/N) rubbed his shoulder. "You guys won the first two times."

"But still!" Dicky shouted. "Why are they always challenging us and driving us to be better?!"

"More importantly," Mae began. "How are you going to explain THIS to your parents?" She gestured to the canoe that lay on the floor.

"Oh, this is gonna be easy," Dawn said. "It's the first two that's gonna be tough..." She pointed at the wall behind the counter, and Mae finally noticed the two canoes that were stuck there.

"Who knows, maybe they won't notice?" (Y/N) offered hopefully. They all flinched when one of the canoes looked ready to fall.

~~~

The next day, (Y/N) and the quads were in the Harpers' place, where (Y/N) sat in-between Nicky and Ricky on the couch, and Dawn paced behind them. "Okay," she began. "The sooner we take our Quadgoals pic, the longer it'll be up on FaceShack. Which means the better chance we'll have of beating those Kramdens."