"Mae, thank goodness," (Y/N) said breathlessly as she practically pushed Dawn's phone into her hand. "YOU do it, I can't stand this anymore."

"Wait, Dawn called both of us over for this?" Mae questioned, as (Y/N) pushed her up the stairs.

"Yeah!" Dawn chirped, as the quads started carrying their third canoe up the stairs as well.

The dark-haired girl crossed her arms and went down one step. "Are you guys sure going down the stairs in a canoe is the best idea?"

"Yes!" Dicky replied enthusiastically. "Stair-canoeing is genius!"

"More like dangerous," (Y/N) deadpanned, leaning on the stair railing.

"But it's the ultimate Squadgoals photo!" Nicky complained.

"But I don't want you getting hurt!" The girl petted her boyfriend's helmet, who smiled sweetly at her.

"Don't worry!" Ricky reassured. "FaceShack is gonna blow up when we post this."

"That's not what I'm worried about–"

"Just be sure to get the picture!" Dawn interrupted. Mae held her hands up in defense and rolled her eyes as she and (Y/N) went down the stairs. "Come on!" The quads started carrying their canoe back up again.

"This isn't going to go well, is it?" Mae asked.

(Y/N) huffed. "Didn't go well the first two times."

And true enough, as the quads rode their canoe down the stairs, they crashed horribly into the cashier counter. They all groaned as they sat up on the floor. (Y/N) hurried over to check on them, and also reached over to cup Nicky's face and check for bruises. "Are you okay?!" she exclaimed.

"Always better when you're here," Nicky said with a smile but winced again at the pain.

"Did you get the picture?" Dawn asked hopefully.

"Well..." Mae looked guilty as she showed the phone screen. "I got A picture." The only photo she'd gotten was the side of Dawn's screaming face. The quads groaned. (Y/N) stood back up. "Sorry. I was busy getting a kid out of harm's way."

"What kid?" Nicky asked.

"Me." (Y/N) just scoffed and crossed her arms.

"A GOOD friend would've taken the hit, Mae!" Ricky scolded.

Mae put a hand on her hip and checked FaceShack again. Her eyes widened. "Uh-oh...I didn't get a picture of you, but someone else did."

She showed them the phone. The picture was of the quads on the floor, and up leaning on their hands behind the counter were the Kramden quads, smiling innocently at the camera. The hashtags "#squadgoals" and "#kramdenyourface" were in the caption.

"Wait, isn't that us from like, just a second ago?" Dawn realized.

"With the KRAMDEN quads behind us," Ricky sneered.

"How did they make it look like they're behind the counter?" Dicky questioned.

"Because we're behind the counter!" a female voice that sounded like Emma(?) said.

"How did they make it sound like they're behind the counter?"

(Y/N) blinked excessively. "Uh...turn around, guys." So they did.

"Hello, Harpers!" the Kramdens sang out, waving their fingers.

"Hello, Kramdens," the Harpers shot back.

Mae helped them finally get the canoe off the Harpers, but (Y/N) looked around. "Who the heck took your picture..." she murmured.

"Glad you saw our Squadgoals post," Jules(?) said. "We hashtagged it 'kramdenyourface'." The Kramdens laughed, but the Harpers mock-laughed right back at them.