Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na
Maane Tu Ya Maane Na."

Ram had tears in his eyes. He felt happy, loved, cared, complete, amazed all sorts of emotions.
"Pihu sang very beautifully. And that song! Totally depicted our situation. Yes her notes were thoda idhar udher but at this age it's just beyond my imagination. So good. Bilkul Priya ki tarah.", he thought.
Pihu was looking at him intently.
Pihu: Did you like it?
Ram gestured a 'No'.
Ram: I loved it. You sing so beautifully Cupcake! Very good.
Ram kissed her forehead lovingly.
Pihu: Ms. Sood ne shikhaya hai. She's amazing.
Ram: Yes she is.
Priya was coming to see where Pihu and Ram were that's when she heard Pihu singing and went outside and witnessed that beautiful scene in front of her. She was smiling with tears in her eyes.
Ram's eyes fell on her. He smiled gleefully. Pihu also looked and saw her Ms. Sood standing a little far.
Pihu: Ms. Sood aao aao. Sit.
Priya went towards them with a smile and sat on a chair beside Ram.
Pihu: Ms. Sood I sang a song for RK.
Priya: Achha. Yeh toh bohot achhi baat hai. You're the best sweetheart.
Priya kissed her nose.
Pihu giggled merrily.
A wide smile adorned Ram's face seeing his two most favourite girls smiling together. This is what he had always wanted. A family. Their cute little family.

It was 10pm when all sat to have dinner. Pihu sat between Ram and Priya.
The dinner table was full of different food items like Fried rice, Chilli Paneer, Chicken curry, Paranthas, Chole, Salads, Nachos, Dahi, Gulab jamuns etc. Ram and Pihu both were happy to see the food in front of them.
That's when Tarun came with 2 plates which had Chicken Thupka and Chicken dumplings and placed those plates in front of Ram and Pihu.
Ram and Pihu(together): Yeh kya hai?
Priya: Chicken thupka and chicken dumplings for you both.
Ram: Whyyyy?
Priya: Because you both are kids. Because doctor told you to have light diet for 2 days and Pihu ate Mac n cheese during Lunch so she should eat something light for dinner.
Ram and Pihu(together): Nahi khana yeh healthy healthy. Not fair!
Priya glared at them both.
Priya: Chup chap yeh khao. Phir you can eat thoda Fried rice and Paneer and then 1 gulab jamun. And if you still argue with me gulab jamun nahi milega.
Ram and Pihu both swallowed deeply. They both knew 'Priya ka khauf'.
Pihu gestured Ram to come to her height by waving her hand just like Priya then whispered in his ear, "RK it's better if we eat this chup chap. Nahi toh gulab jamun nahi khane degi Ms. Sood. It's our loss. Hai na?"
Ram whispered in her ear, "Ha let's finish this jaldi jaldi. We don't have any other option."
Ram and Pihu nodded at each other.
Pihu: Ms. Sood if RK and I eat this we will get Gulab Jamun na?
Priya: Yes.
Pihu: Deal?
Priya: Deal.
They shook their hands with a smile.
Pihu: RK now Ms. Sood can not break her promise. Don't worry.
Ram was so delighted with everything that happened in a few minutes that he didn't know if he should cry or laugh.
He chuckled a little and started eating.
Others were enjoying the scene happening in front them merrily.
They both finished their healthy food making a annoyed face then as promised they got to eat some tasty food.
Ram: Yeh hota hai khana. Woh toh hawa kha rahe the.
Pihu: This is tasty. Woh kya tha! Bland bland. No fun!
They both continued their complaints and praisings together. Priya maintained a straight face while her heart was jumping in happiness. How many times she had imagined this kind of family time together. Never thought they would come true someday. But it's all real. They were together, having dinner like a normal family, enjoying together, spending time together. She smiled widely looking at her one 4 year old kid and another 44 year old kid.

After dinner Ram went to Priya to talk.
Ram: Priya woh!
Priya: Ha?
Ram: Ummm...I'm gonna sleep in the room just beside your room. I don't want any awkwardness or Pihu to have any suspicion before I tell her the truth.
Priya: Umm...it's okay. She's a 4 year old. She doesn't think like that.
Ram: Maybe not. But don't you think we need to talk?
Priya looked straight into his eyes. She didn't gave him any answer yet to the question he asked more than once. That's why he was feeling like this, she understood.
Priya nodded.
Priya: Yeah we should.
Ram: Hmm...Priya I want this. I want to resolve the issues between us. And for that we need to talk.
Priya: I understand. That's something basic where we lacked.
They both gave each other a small smile.