Claimed

A/N: Hey y'all, thanks for stopping by.

For those that haven't read Volume One, this is a continuation from Dan and Tommy's Summer: Camp Lady Of The Lake.

For those that have followed Dan and Tommy from the beginning...THANK YOU!

All of y'all, please remember your votes and feedback are crazy important to me and all authors here. That's how we climb to the tops of lists. Thank you all in advance!

———————————————————-

In the days after returning from their camping trip at Camp Lady of the Lake, best friends, Dan and Tommy spent time together nearly every day, both reminiscing their camping trip but also learning new things they liked to do with each other.

To all but the keenest observers, their friendship seemed as it always had been. They laughed, hazed each other, and did all of the same things they'd always done. Each boy was very inconspicuous in how they'd flirted in front of people.

However, for those paying closer attention, they'd catch an occasional wink or brief touching in ways that would be odd to most male friendships. They had formed their kind of insider communication to let each other know they were present in whatever situation they were in at the time.

Crossing the line from friends to lovers had bonded them even tighter than they had already been. For the most part, they were able to keep their appearance up in public. However, things were evolving nicely when they got to be alone.

Things like Dan resting his hand high on Tommy's thigh when they were driving or cuddling up close together in Tommy's bed while watching movies had become regular and cherished times for both boys. Most of their public time was spent daydreaming about their private time together.

Giving each other hand jobs was a frequent occurrence, as was Tommy getting on his knees and taking care of Dan's desires. It was common for Dan to be spooned behind Tommy while watching movies only to pay more attention to Tommy's neck and ear lobes than whatever was playing on the TV while Tommy spent much of that time with his eyes closed and quietly begging for more.

Dan was getting pretty efficient at bringing Tommy right to the edge of orgasm without going over. It was only when his friend would beg for mercy, he decided Tommy could get release. Having that control and the resulting effects on his best friend gave Dan more confidence in himself.

Tommy on the other hand was getting good and servicing Dan's cock just the way he liked it. Dan had become less shy about coaching Tommy along and he thought Tommy was an excellent student. Whether they had to be quick blow jobs or Tommy could take his time and truly worship Dan's manhood, his oral skills never disappointed Dan.

It wasn't a surprise that they didn't waste their first and only night alone since the tent came down, in the comfort and privacy of an empty house. They had known Tommy's parents were going out of town for a few days and had made plans to take complete advantage of the opportunity.

Dan arrived at Tommy's house about thirty minutes after Tommy's parents left for their trip. He didn't bother knocking when he landed at the front door. Dan couldn't remember the last time he knocked on Tommy's door. It had been years. They were family to him, he even referred to Tommy's parents as Ma and Dad.

As he crossed the threshold into Tommy's living room, the scent of roses filled the space. There were candles lit on the fireplace mantle to the left and one on the coffee table. Dan smiled, in awe, at the thought and effort, Tommy had put into this night.

Somewhere in the house, he could hear water running. Tommy was following through with the planned bath in his parent's garden tub. He had told Dan that the tub had six jacuzzi jets and Dan was looking forward to them almost as much as he was looking forward to relaxing with Tommy's naked body against his.