After 30 minutes they reached the Airport. Their additional security was already there. Ram got out of the Car and the security guards guard ushered him to the security checkpoint. Krish and Vikrant were already there waiting for others to join. The others also came one by one guided by the security guards.
Vikrant and Kunal hugged Ram and Adi tightly.
Vikrant: Take your time Ram. I know Pihu will be happy to know that you're her papa.
Kunal: Come back soon. And miss us.
Ram: Tum dono bhi rehte toh achha hota. Anyways we'll be back here soon. Take care you guys.
Adi: Take care you both. Tum dono ke hisse ki masti bhi hum kar lenge.
Everyone laughed.
Kunal and Vikrant waved goodbyes to everyone and saw their retreating figures.
After their luggage got checked they went to the VIP lounge to wait as people were staring at Ram more than he could handle.
Ram: Media made this worse for me.
Krish: Ram tumhare charche toh newspapers mein almost everyday hote hai. Yeh toh hona hi tha...
Ram rolled his eyes on him.
They all sat down. To their luck the lounge was also empty.
Ram: Krish I want to talk to you alone. Can we go and sit on that side?
Krish: Okay.
They both stood up went to the other side and sat down.
Krish: Yeah bolo.
Ram: Thank you Krish for everything you did for Priya, for Pihu and for me eventhough I don't deserve it. I behaved really badly with you during the investigation also. I'm really sorry for that. My insecurities blinded me.
Krish: Ram I don't hate you but I exactly don't like you also. I can't forget Priya and Pihu's sufferings. I know it's not totally your faults but some faults toh you of course had in it. I've seen my best friend cry for 5 years and believe me Ram it's not easy. I watched my dearest Pihu to feel sad because we couldn't tell her about her father. We had to make stories for her to understand.
Ram was looking downwards, feeling ashamed.
Krish: I don't want to tell you all this and hurt you more. But somethings you should know. Just don't mess things up now Ram. Think very wisely before you judge Priya because you can't handle that she has a male best friend. You have Brinda. Has she ever complained Ram? No right. She was even sure that you wouldn't do anything wrong even after reading about your personal life on newspapers. That girl loves you more than herself.
And Pihu she's my everything. So don't you dare mess things up again. I will not tolerate it. I want both of them happy and I know you make them happy, so I'm happy with it.
Ram: Do you feel like I'm taking away Pihu from you Krish? If you do please do not feel like that. You raised her all these year like a father, I can understand your attachment with her, you both absolutely love each other. And I'm not taking her away from you. If they both agree to stay with me you are always welcome to stay with us or you can take both of them for sleepovers and all. I want you to be in their lives just like you've been all these years. I know you're a good influence on both. And no hard feelings Krish. I'm saying this from the bottom of my heart.
You've been an absolute angel in their lives, they both love you. And above all you're Pihu's Godfather. I do believe that pure relations are not made by blood always, your love and care for the other people is what that matters the most. I'm grateful that Pihu has you. I hope you understand me.
Krish was actually dumbfounded by Ram's declaration.
Krish: I actually didn't expect this from you. Thank you Ram. I'm glad that you're handling things maturely now. And I would love to be a part of your lives. I just want you to be a little more conscious and think wisely. And I'll be happy to be Sirius Black.
Ram(gleefully): You're a Potterhead too?
Krish(hugely smiling): Of course I'm. Which house?
Ram(proudly): Griffindor. And you?
Krish(smirking): Slytherin!
They both narrowed their eyes as each other.
Ram: We will watch Harry Potter series together with Pihu. It'll be fun.
Krish: Great plan actually. Can't wait for her to grow up a little so that we can enjoy them together.
They laughed together.
Just then they got called to board their flight.
They both went to others happily.

A car took them to their jet. They boarded the flight and all sat down in their respective seats. Tarun sat beside Ram. Sandy, Adi and Krish sat together and started chatting with each other.
After sometime the instructions were given to all. They all put on their seat belts. The pilot came to greet them and informed them about the weather conditions and how they're expecting a safe journey.
Then sometime later, the flight started running on the runway and the flight took off. All exclaimed with joy.