Aelta fired one Energy Field at William, who avoided it. She ran away, but William, and the monsters imideatly went after her. As for Yumi and Ulrigh, they were finally in the Scanner Room.

Jeremy: At last, hurry up! Aelita is all alone in the Mountain Sector! 

Yumi: Just one thing, how do you plan on virtualize us there, if the Supercomputer is all buged up?

Jeremy: No idea, but if we don't do nothing, Aelita will be at the mercy of William! And do not get devirtualided! I don't know if i can bring you back with the Super Computer all buged up!

Ulrich: Roger!

Jeremy: Transfer Ulrich! Transfer Yumi! Scanner Ulrich, Scanner Yumi! Virtualization!

The bugged up Super computer sent them to the Desert Sector. Ulrich tried to complain, but Yumi called out that they could have also landed on the Digital Sea.

Jeremy: I can also bring you back and try again!

Yumi: No time, just put us in the right direction!

Jeremy: Right! The Way Tower is to south of your position!

Back on the montains, Aelita was hidding from the monsters. She spoted the edge of the Sector, and thought about reaching Sector 5. When William came in. He pointed his sword at Aelita, who backed away. She was pulled to the entrance of a cave.

William: XANA's finally gonna have your company for good!

Aelita: I can always make the ground disapear uner me, and disapear in the clowds. You can't force me to jump in the Digital Sea!

William: Who said i'd force you?

Aelita: Huh?

William: You're gonna dive on your own!

Jeremy suddenly gor a signal of something. There was another creature behind Aelita, one that would give her the scare of her life.

 There was another creature behind Aelita, one that would give her the scare of her life

Jeremy: AELITA THE SCYPHOZOA!

Aelita: GAH!(turns arroud)