new love

It had been a long day of sitting in a chair, trying to contact one of your discord kittens after she ghosted you. You didn't understand why you had to be put through all this pain. Why was this world so cruel...? You thought maybe she left because your mom made you take a shower.. I mean, she said you were stinking up the basement and you didn't have a choice; unless you wanted to get kicked out. It was for all of your kittens good if you just took the horrid, horrendous, disgusting shower. Who else would pay for their electricity? Their onlyfans subscriptions and pornhub premium? That's right; no one. Why was everyone so cruel? You were so kind to the world. You decided that you're no longer going to sit at your musty ass desk and you would go on a walk to celebrate the start of your new life. It was quite nerve wracking, going outside for the first time in about 4 years. And possibly... making contact with someone ?! It was 23:07 when you got up from your desk. You snuck up the stairs and out the back door, you didn't want your mom to know you went out! You started walking down the road when you realized that you didn't know the way around your area anymore.. things looked so different and it was so overwhelming. You saw a couple on the other side of the road, though you were quite envious of the stable relationship they were able to hold; you went to go ask them for some directions to go to a restaurant you used to love or maybe give you a tour of the area. You were crossing the street to go a and talk to them when suddenly a huge ass truck comes your way like really fast or something.. when you think its finally the end of your brand new life the lasted like 3 minutes, someone pushes you out of the way just in time but.. when he falls onto you he ends up.. kissing you?! You open your eyes to see a ginger in a maid dress and cat ears, ed Sheeran? the same one who was sucking faces with that other dude with the perfect pineapple hair; you thought they were gay, why is one of them kissing you now?? After about 28.3 seconds of making out with the ginger catboy, he gets up and profusely apologizes. "Hey sissy 😍, my name is akito.. your like.. sooO hot 😍😍" you were suprised with how direct this weird but cute looking ginger was, but you decided to introduce yourself too; "hi! M-my name ish y/n... I just m-moved hewe.... d-do you mind giving me a tour..? 🥺🥺🥺" the ugly ass ginger took a few seconds to consider, "sure cutie-patootie 🥺😍" he said.

Publishing part one cuz I need something to do on the way to California 💗💗💗