suffering feels religious if you do it right.

Začít od začátku

S U M M A R Y

FEAR HAD NO mortal body, yet it was as lustful as a boy growing into manhood. Fear was not boastful, but it carried more pride and greed than a god. Fear turned even the most righteous and holy into creatures of wrath and envy.

RIKA SEIRA HADN'T found herself swallowed by fear in a long time. Long ago, she felt like a rat placed on the dinner table for snakes, but now, she was the snake ready to devour its meal with hunger like no other. Her fear from a time long since passed, yet never forgotten, use to weigh her down like chains — clutching at crucifixes and praying to god as if they'd save her mauled and blood stained soul. Now, she embodied the one thing that made her feel like a tall child.

       MONSTERS PREACHING HOLINESS as if they were gods chosen prophets roamed the world. Seira knew however they were the devils servants, and the only holy monster that graced the rotting earth was her. She was judge, jury, and executioner. Her vow to the creature that bestowed unimaginable power to her would be a promise kept until the day her husk of flesh was buried six feet under.

       HOWEVER, VOWS GET broken all the time, and working under the control devil was were Seira's loyalty to her union with her devil became broken. Her lifestyle was to kill all the devils, especially the Four Horse Men of the Apocalypse, not work for them and protect the devil that could alter the course of heaven, hell, and earth. Seira was meant to bring judgement through sinful tactics.

       SEIRA WAS MEANT to keep man obedient to god through fear, because how else do you think he had conjured such a following? She wasn't meant to fantasize nor indulge in false gods. But, with time passing by without any acknowledgement, she had forgotten that at the end of the day she was ultimately just a human — another sinner at that, and that all she had under her belt was an over grown GOD COMPLEX.

 But, with time passing by without any acknowledgement, she had forgotten that at the end of the day she was ultimately just a human — another sinner at that, and that all she had under her belt was an over grown GOD COMPLEX

"she could never be a saint,
but she thought she could
be a martyr if they killed
her quick."
( FO, a temple of the holy ghost. )

 )