𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

Start from the beginning

king steve of course smelled like super manly Testosterone only wearing lynx africa and after shave. but he always also smelt like hair spray and coconut shampoo. 

"you can go, only if you take serena." mrs wheeler said from the end of the table looking at nancy then serena "serena did you hear what i just did" karen asked her oldest daughter, who was clearly high, bloodshot eyes and everything. 

"what? take me where?" serena said snapping out of her daze trying to force her self back into the real world and this stupid dinner.  "to a whloe school assembly tonight" karen smiled.

"yeah, when we leaving?" the older brunette, eating a spoon full of her dinner. 

"soon in 20 minutes, barbs picking us up" nancy said smilling at her then her mom, happy she got her way. 

serena sat in the back seat of barbs car, smoking a cigarette breathing the smoke right into nancys face. she leaned over the central console, poking her head into the front seats.  "what we doing at my ex boyfriends house, dude thats just werid"

"how high is she?" barb asked giving the girl in the back a disappointed look, serena replied to the qustion with a thumps up.  "i dont even know or want to know, lets go." nancy deadopanned getting out of the car, serena followed behind the two best friends kicking rocks as they walk.

god she felt so alone. she had friends but did she. 

"i still find its werid my baby sister is fucking my ex boyfriend like bro whats up with that why him."  serena was ranting to the younger girls, while waiting for someone to open the door "we could just smash a widow or something, that would be so much fun nance give me that rock, the big one. "

" serena no please dont smash my parents widows" steve sighdd standing the door hearing everything she were saying "boo who.  your no fun, not anymore,  you suck now its the nancy effect." 

"what are doing here serena" steve straight up asked already annoyed at her.  "baby sitting my baby sister and her best friend making sure little nancy drew here stays safe and dosent get pregent." steve rolled his eyes  before letting them all in

 "my fav bitches" serena shouted seeing tommy and carol sitting one pool chairs, she ran over to carol giving her a hug.  "aww your not died" tommy chuckled. 

"so do you guys want to get high." serena asked already knowing the answer, it was tommy and carol, duh they wanted to "omg, i love you sereny" carol, stole the joint striaght out her serena hand. "dont love me, love eddie for coming through" 

"im so hungry" serena stated, "oh my fucking god, me too" carol reliped sitting up, the two had been laying on the ground smoking for the past 20 minutes. "yo steve, im gotta go raid your fidge" serena yelled out. "okay" he was to busy trying to impress nancy to give care.  

serena and carol walked back outside seeing no one but tommy "carol i wanna leave, sereny you need a ride" tommy asked, holding up his keys. "no im good" 

tommy and carol soon left leaving serena alone, she couldnt find barb or nancy, she first went upstairs looking in all the rooms, she saw steves bedroom door open, debating to go or not, she decides to. knocking on the already open door, seeing steve laying on his stomach, with a flat sheet covering his body. 

"hey steve, do you know where nance is" serena asked sitting on the head of the massive bed. "no" he hummed  "i cant found her or barb everywhere, i think they may of already left" "serena what happened to us?" steve sat up, bring his hand move the hair that had fallen into her face. 

"you were a fucking shitty boyfriend thats what happened" 

111

serena walked home all the way from steves house to hers, when she finally made it home. going  through the door that leads into the basement, instead of the front one. 

"WHAT THE FUCK!" serena shouted even more scared seeing a random kid with a buzzcut sitting on the couch in there basemeant "el" she said quietly like a mouse pointing to her self "hi el, im serena" serena pointed to  her own chest. 

"serena what are doing down here" mike snapped from the top of her stair case running down with a horrified look on his face

"what the fuck mike!" his older sister shouted slapping him on the back of the head

"please dont tell mom she cant know" the younger boy begged her with puppy dog eyes god she hated kids "fine whatever, what she, im gotta guess its a she doing here" serena asked giving el a sorry look "yes shes a shes, her name is el and she helping us" mike deadpanned with a annoyed looked

"hey drop the attitude dickhead, im just trying to understand why my little brother has a strange girl living in our basement" she defended only gaining a eye roll from the boy "dont you have cocaine you need to do" mike hissed back "you little shit"

"will needs our help, his stuck in the upside down and el is gotta help us" mike finally explained what was going on serena gave him a confused look "whats the upside down?" serena looked her little brother and his girlfriend.

"its another dimension keep up"  "im way to sober to keep up, so you telling me will is stuck in a another dimension and that girl is gotta help" serena sarcastically smiled

"yes exactly wow im shock you got that so fast, wait your being sarcastic- i dont care please leave and dont tell mom or dad or nancy or anyone" mike was clearly annoyed.