XIII. What a horrible look

↪ ♡『TUESDAY 6:24 AM』

♡〖 AMAO'S WEEK (1) 〗↩

"Honestly Amao... you.. uh.. yeah " I scanned his face once again and oh god, it's horrible.

Not that he's ugly (He's very much the opposite of that), it's just that he didn't get enough sleep and his hair doesn't even look like it was taken care of.

Amao sighed, "I know. Horrible." I shrugged, "Can't deny. How could I deny the truth?"

Was I supposed to deny it? Don't wanna.

"Ouch.." He awkwardly chuckled, we were on our way to walk together at school. He kept brushing his hair, I kept staring at it.

Suddenly, I felt a pair of eyes looking at me once again.I immediately stopped walking and turned behind to see whose piercing eyes it was.

But instead I saw Osano, he's definitely not the one who was sending me death glares.

Amao noticed that I wasn't walking next to him anymore. He turned around and walked towards me, "Is something wrong?" Yes, a pair of eyes was staring.

"Ah, it's nothing." There is. It's Ayato.

He took a look at where I was staring at and it was Osano who was focused on having a conversation with Taeko.

Taeko noticed us and waved, "It's you guys!! Hey!!" Osano's focus was on us instead, he's far away but I could tell he had a worried expression.

Taeko ran towards us as Osano attempted to grab her by her sweater to stop and possibly tripped.

Thankfully, she didn't trip and Osano walked faster to us. "You idiot! Don't run!"

"Right right ... sorry." Taeko rubbed her cheek with her index finger.

Now that I'm thinking about it, why are they approaching me so much..? I'm trying to act cold so they don't want to be in my presence and leave me alone..

Amao is excused because it was needed for the bake sale plan.

"Woah! Odayaka you look horrible..!" Taeko widened her eyes at the sight of Amao. The three of us flinched, she had no filter.

"Considering what just happened YESTERDAY. I wonder why." Osano sarcastically said, which made Taeko process what she just said.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry!!" She bowed four times and was shaking her hands.

Amao sweatdropped, "Oh no no it's fine...! No worries"

The both of us had the same thought, 'it would have been embarrassing if she found out the real reason.'

"Taeko, you're a dummy."

"I said I'm sorry..!" She's being genuine and sincere.

While Osano scolds Taeko, something catches my eye.