You need a break from this...project

Pure Vanilla has been working hard on and unknown project and has been stressing all the time; this is very unusual since he is one of the kindest and sweetest people. But this set his self esteem way down.

"pure vanilla cookie! We're going to the park! You should go with us to get your mind off of things, aye?" HollyBerry said in her uplifting mood. "Im sorry HollyBerry, I truly am. I'm just really focused on this. After I'm done, I'd love to..!" Pure Vanilla said. "alright suit yourself..." HollyBerry said her mood going down.

(Meanwhile outside of pure vanillas room)

"he's been in his room for so long, he barely even eats and it's jelly berry season! He loves this time of year..." HollyBerry said in a concerted tone. "I know..and he won't tell anybody about what he's doing..." Dark Cacao said. "we need to figure out how to get him out of his room, this is clearly a problem." HollyBerry said looking away from vanillas door and at dark cacao.

(Meanwhile with Pure Vanilla)

"and..that should be the right amount of dough..hopefully..." pure vanilla said to himself. "Im so sorry I couldn't do this with you white Lilly if only I prevented you from going you would've..no, I can't be thinking about this right now." Pure Vanilla headed over to his utensils. "ok and..the cutter this is my chance..or else I'll have to wait till my powers restore.."

Pure Vanilla took the cookie base and quickly moved it to a tray and into the oven while putting his hands in radiating them with magic.

He soon took it out, but he had failed, he fell back on the floor,exhausted, as tears started to fill his eyes.

"this will never work why am I even trying.." he muttered to himself.

(Pure Vanillas door creaks)

"are you alright Pure Vanilla..can I come in?" Dark said worryingly. Pure Vanilla wiped his eyes and tried cleaning up while hiding everything from dark cacao. "oh..yeah! Yeah! Come in!" Pure Vanilla said.
"where you..crying..?" Dark Cacao said in a comforting tone. "No! No! I just got something in my eye..heh.." He urged. "ok..." Dark Cacao said. He then thought, *I know he was crying..he's just too vigilant..* "so what do you need?" Pure vanilla asked. "oh I was just checking up on you. Hey Pure Vanilla you should come with me and HollyBerry to the Jampie Dinner." Dark Cacao said. "Im afraid I ca-"

Before Pure Vanilla could finish his sentence Dark Cacao was already dragging him outside.

"you got him to come out?!" HollyBerry said happily.
"he dra-!" Before he could finish Dark Cacao covered his mouth. "yes I did." Dark Cacao said ensuring HollyBerry. "ok! Well let's head out!" HollyBerry said.