And by the grace of God something did happen. The cart to the Ferris wheel finally broke off and landed on top of the Cyberus. Finally killing it.

Matt removed his arms from his face and saw that the monster was no longer gonna hurt him. He quickly ran over to me. Not knowing what to do. "Oh God this is all my fault.." He started to cry some more as he grab my arm trying to pull me out.

"..M-Matt it's not your fault.." I said as I felt my body go weak. I knew I could heal...but with how deep this wound is...it might be a few.

Matt kept crying move as he struggled to pull me from the metal object that was keeping me stuck. "It is! I can do anything right!" He yelled out still try to pull me.

"Matt..."

"I-I'm gonna get you out, just..."

"..Matt."

"Come on! Just a bit more..."

"Matt!"

Matt let go of my arm as he fell to the floor. Now a sobbing mess. "Why can't I ever do anything right!" He gripped his hair.

I let out a sigh. I grabbed the blood end of the metal object that was piercing me, and snapped it with ease. I pulled the rest out of me as I landed on the ground.

My stomach oozing out blood but I didn't care. I crouch down to Matt. "Matt...I'm sorry. This was all my fault. I do nothing but hurt you guys and you guys just never seem to care. If anyone is sorry it's me..." I felt tears drip from my eyes as I began to cry. "I do nothing but make your guys life hell but yet you were always there for me! Why do you all care for me!?" I sobbed.

Matt looked up at me, he wrapped his arms around me pulling me closer to me. Not caring if he got some blood on him. I hugged him tight crying on his shoulder.

After a few minutes, I looked up to face him. I then started to laugh a bit whipping my tears, but didn't help sense we were soaked in the rain. "Heh...you really are a dork...but I love that about you guys."

"...Hey, Y/N?"

"...Yeah, Matt?"

Matt placed his hand on my shoulder, and his other one on my cheek. I felt my face heat up.

He then press his lips on mine. Kissing me in the rain. Different emotions ran through my head...but I kissed him back wrapping my arms around him as I deepen the kiss. Matt wrapping his arms around my waist as we sat there for a good 30 seconds, before pulling away for air. We looked at each other for a second before turning away.

"W-we should go back to finding Edd." I said as I tried to stand up. My stomach hurting like hell. Matt seeing my troubles, he took my arm and wrapped it around his neck helping me walk. "Thanks Matt." I smiled weakly at him.

"DON'T YOU EVER GIVE UP!" Someone yelled in the distance. Me and Matt looked up at one of the roller coaster....and saw Edd climbing up it.

"Edd!" We both said at the same time. "Help is on the way dear!" I yelled out in a Mrs. Doubtfire impression.

(Sorry had too, you really think I was going to miss THAT opportunity? I don't think so. I am like the QUEEN of references.)

Before we could help Edd, we had to get past all the Zombies....WAIT ZOMBIES! "MATT WHEN THE HELL WERE THERE ZOMBIES?" I said freaking out. Matt only replying with a nervous chuckle. "Um...I'll tell you later."

We saw the control shed that runs the roller coaster. I picked up a bat on the floor from one of the parks games, and Matt picked up a crowbar. We started to kill off Zombies one by one as we made our way to the shed. Matt kicked open the door and we both grab inside. "Y/N, hold the door!" Matt said to me as he went over to the controls.