Chapter 1- I've Had Enough

Start from the beginning

And we were even more powerful with Nino and Chloe with us, because they were just like us. We had our own group name, The Outcasts, and no one was ever able to come close to defeating us. The four of us were what REALLY made the LOA dangerous.

But when I was separated from everyone, I was miserable. So when I turned 13, I finally escaped from him and fled to Paris, where I found Chloe and Nino, but no Tim. But Queen had found out that he was in Gotham, and that he'd been adopted by Bruce Wayne, so he was safe.

I have severe depression and anxiety, was suicidal, cuts, doesn't eat, scarily abused from the day I was separated from Tim, who had always used to try and protect me from the punishments I'd get for no reason, and more. I don't sleep because I'm plagued with nightmares and night terrors from all of the people I've ever killed, their screams and pleads haunting my soul, and a lot of their ghosts and spirits haunting me, and to my shock some of them actually like me and try to protect me, except one because he blamed me for his family's deaths. They had died because Slade had killed them because I had tried to fight back against my mentor to avoid killing them, though it was pointless.

Anyway, I never sleep, rarely eat, and I don't like to be touched, other than the few hugs I will rarely give out to my pack when the need one, and I live on coffee and beer. I weigh 100 pounds, cut so badly that I was never wearing anything other than hoodies to hide the scars on my wrists up to my shoulders. There were also a few on the front and backs of my hands.

(Insert the rest of Mari's typical past with being LB, and Lila, bla bla bla. Shadowmoth has yet to be defeated, but they'll defeat him later in the book)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
I walked off of the plane and silently followed Nino and Chloe into the airport, and I raised an eyebrow in surprise.

It was huge.

The akuma class hadn't got off the plane yet, so I had a few moments of peace and quiet. I had a huge headache from listening to Lila spewing lies, mega jet lag, had to sit between Alya and Adrien the entire 8 hours because of Mrs. Bustier, and on top of that, I haven't had any coffee since yesterday, and I hadn't slept in over Two weeks because of this damn class, Shadowmoth, and the assassins that Slade kept sending after me to try and bring me back, though I kept killing them because I was over this.

All it would take was ONE LITTLE THING, one word out of anyone about anything, and I was going to snap and go on a killing spree. I had had it over my head, and I no longer had the patience for anyone or anything.

No one.

Nino and Chloe had sensed this, so they had put several layers of duct tape over my mouth and tied my hands behind my back so that I wouldn't lash out at people, and I had told them to do it because I didn't want anyone knowing that I was Red Renegade.

I was wearing a crimson red pullover hoodie, a black leather jacket, navy ripped and holey jeans, and my Red Renegade combat boots, my hair was down in simple beach waves, since my hair was curly and wavy, like Tim's, and I had several weapons on me: a couple of fully loaded guns, a lot of knives and daggers, and a few throwing stars that were all carefully hidden, and my favorite weapon that I had made: it was a fancy hair clip in its disguise form, and in reality I made it a very lethal weapon that could change into a razor sharp and very poisonous Crimson red metal Japanese fan with roses designed to emit a toxic gas with the press of a button, it could shift into a collapsible katana, and it could turn into a dagger or several small ones, or they could turn into small throwing stars. And the best part was, is that it was indestructible.

I was carefully studying my surroundings, looking for any anomalies, but I slightly relaxed when I found none.

Chloe left to go buy me a couple cups of coffee, and Nino stayed next to me with Alix and Kim, the two we had all trained to do the things we could do. I had been impressed by their fast learning.