" Papa, I'm pregnant. Omygod.." I don't know why I feel so happy.

Maybe cause I thought it was loss dream for me. Maybe cause I thought I wasn't capable of it.

I closed my eyes as Arthur's face flashed in my mind. I shudder and held my stomach protectively. No, he will never know. He will not be a good father..

He will never know we have a child.

Naluha ako, he may even create a family of his own anyway. With Daphne, he will. I wonder if my child would feel jealous if he knew that.

I hope not, I will try my best to shade him from the pain in this world. I will take up and fill every space in life to make him or her happy..

Later that, we flew to USA It was a well developed country. My dad bought a massive 7, 896 square foot mansion which he housed twenty maids and 13 bodyguards both out the house and inside.

I treated my pregnancy as a delicate one so I was almost not out the mansion.

I worried about the costs of everything, marami ang hinire ni Papa sa takot na masaktan ako. I watch him come home with tired eyes and I can't help but feel helpless.

And when he talked to me about a man of his forties which is his business partner. I felt rage in me.

" You're..planning to get me married. " That was a statement when he introduced me to a middle aged man.

" Darling.." he says gently and tried to hold me.

I slapped his hands away and coldly looked at him. " I thought you regretted marrying me away? What's this?! " I tried to calm my nerves.

Pagod ang mata niya. Kumirot ang puso ko pero hindi ko pa rin matanggap ang ito. " I know darling, your marriage didn't do well but..I'm not getting any younger. " His lips shook. " And you, pregnant, what will the people say to you? I'm just worried. I will forever worry sweety.." he says gently.

Pumikit ako ng mariin. " Papa, " I sighed.
" How about try to let me learn how to run the company? " I asked hopefully. I don't want another so so husband to do that for me when I can do it.

Suminghap siya at kita ko ang problema sa mata niya.

" Don't you trust me? " I asked.

He sighed. " No..no it's just that this is so stressful—"

Lie.

I bit my lip and got my phone and handed to him. " This is my investments I tried the last year. Marami na bumalik sakin and also, I'm planning to create a clothing line with a fraction of it. " I said. Kumurap siya at nilingon ako.
" Daddy, I don't need all the guards too. Arthur won't be tailing me, he wants me gone. Let's cut the security costs a bit and save it in the future.." I said pleading at him.

His lips parted. " Darling..I-I can't do that." He says. " Besides, that's not enough. Paul is a good man, his wife had passed leaving him with no child so he wants a woman that has a child kahit na hindi sa kanya. He is good at business and my long friend—" he explained.

I felt helpless, ofcourse. Maliit lang ang investments na iyan kumpara sa profit ng kumpanya niya. But it's more to make a living of an average family.

" D-Dad..." I felt really helpless. I understand him but I just can't accept that. I held my already three months old belly protectively.

Most abuse come from forced marriage and I personally experienced that. Arthur didn't hurt me physically but he did kidnap me, and I don't know the man..

I can't trust a man so easily.

" I'm sorry. I'm so sorry telling you this anak pero ito lang naiisip kong paraan.
There's nothing more I fear than leaving you so helpless. I can guarantee you that I will leave all and everything of my riches to you but..honey..ayokong mabuhay kang mag-isa. " He says.