The Masters Tournament Legendary Final Showdown! Father vs Son! Part 2!

Start from the beginning

"Zaaauuwrrr!" Charizard roared as it became wrapped in fire and blitzed towards Dragonite.

"Dragon claw!" Braeden yelled as he punched the air.

"Bowrowr!" Dragonite wielded a glowing green claw and clashed with Charizard's flare blitz, making a big explosion that blew them both away.

"Dragonite's dragon claw and Charizard's flare blitz explode!" Lenny exclaimed.

"Charizard return!" Platinum said as he returned Charizard to its Poké Ball. "Don't push yourself Charizard, get some rest."

"You return too Dragonite." Braeden smiled as he returned Dragonite to its Poké Ball. "Way to show out! That was great!"

My heart raced as I took a deep breath.

"That was close... I thought that Charizard was unable to battle for a minute." I nervously said.

"Charizard was able to do some damage, but Platinum's going to have to find a way to beat that Dragonite eventually." Said Robert.

3rd Person POV

"Don't give up Platinum..." Katrina nervously said as she watched with her mother.

"Your friend is really strong." Savannah said. "He's putting up a great fight against Braeden even though he's so young."

"I just hope Platinum doesn't get overwhelmed..." Katrina spoke.

"What are you doing out there Platinum?!" Jerron said with frustration as he watched the battle with Moon.

"It's okay! The battles still starting out!" Moon smiled. "Platinum can still win!"

Apollo and Sebastian watched with lots of anxiety gif their friend.

"Oh man..." Said Sebastian. "It's not looking good."

"What do you mean?!" Apollo said. "He's got this! It's still tied up!"

And in the competitors spectator room, all of the other champions watched as well.

"Looks like Braeden overwhelmed Platinum." Said Lee.

"The way he taught Dragonite draco meteor..." Said Milli. "Braeden never ceases to amaze me."

"The battle is still tied 5 to 5 though. It's too early to call anything." Said Dylan.

"Platinum's doing really good though, considering who his opponent is. He even got the first knockout. I wouldn't count him out yet." Mr. Morgan said.

Platinum's POV

"Both competitors have returned their Pokémon to their Poké Balls. So who will they send out next?" Lenny said.

"Cinderace let's go!" My dad threw out his Poké Ball and his Cinderace appeared.

"Cinda!" It cried.

"Vee! Vee!" Eevee said to me.